The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ipoop
I like what I'm seeing ladies :hubba:

Perhaps the two of you might want to head on to mine later and I'll show you what real experience feels like :ahee:

I'm afraid I have to echo Jules' words here :sad:
Reply 3241
Damn, I cockblocked myself :facepalm2:
Original post by ipoop
Damn, I cockblocked myself :facepalm2:

:console:

We will host a nice funeral for you. :yep:
Original post by SecretDuck
:console:

We will host a nice funeral for you. :yep:

With a sad Queen song like you would've liked. :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3244
:nah:

I want an orgy :yep: It's what I would have liked :yes:
I think it will be more One Night Stand (Youtube the song) than *insert sad song here*

Original post by JulietheCat

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think it will be more One Night Stand (Youtube the song) than *insert sad song here*

Well, it's sorted then. We will bury him close to Queen's original studio (if there is one). I expect you to prepare the speech. Tomorrow morning.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well, it's sorted then. We will bury him close to Queen's original studio (if there is one). I expect you to prepare the speech. Tomorrow morning.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'll post the speech here and also I will mention our second fallen brother Trojan. Oh, the fun times in the ghost thread...
I will wear my black dress to the funeral.
Original post by The Epicurean
^ballet :daydreaming:

Haha. I'm pretty sure at AS level they had some low mark questions asking for the calculation of Aggregate Demand or Price Elasticity or something :dontknow: What exam board were you? :holmes:

AQA...

I should point out, price elasticity as portrayed in A level is a lie. Just because a demand line is steeper doesn't mean it's more inelastic.

...It took me weeks to get over that...:cry2:
Original post by perrytheplatypus
AQA...

I should point out, price elasticity as portrayed in A level is a lie. Just because a demand line is steeper doesn't mean it's more inelastic.

You know, the AD equation is unnecessarily complex IMO. The curve is simple.
I mean the algebraic one which is the locus point of all equilibria of the IS and LM curves.
Reply 3250

Posted from TSR Mobile

Play "It's A Hard Life" :sadnod:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Bury me close to Freddy as possible :sadnod:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Woooooo
Original post by ipoop
Play "It's A Hard Life" :sadnod:

Bury me close to Freddy as possible :sadnod:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't worry, I will :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by perrytheplatypus
AQA...

Ah, I was OCR.

Tbh, most things taught at A-Level are over-simplifications of the economic models and whatnot :yep:

I mean the algebraic one which is the locus point of all equilibria of the IS and LM curves.

You completely lost me at the bold >_> I can remember doing IS/LM curves but can't remember anything about it :mmm:
Your lost I think I am more lost than its jibberish to me :mmm:
It's complex economic analysis :mmm:
^ Appears to be doing a very tough course at university, but must also be very clever to be doing it! :yep:

Yeah it's too complex for my brain to handle :mmm:

This is the sort of stuff I remember from IS/LM >_<

I never did the IS-LM thing at A level, but you're right, it is relatively simple. I've always found analysis of the super duper long run much more interesting...greater importance in my opinion.

I have no idea which AD equation you mean to be complex, though I haven't done much mathematical work on macro, so it's just the Y=C+I+G+(X-M) level of complexity for me...>_>
(edited 10 years ago)

Latest