The Student Room Group

life is a struggle

how do you pull? like, anyone at all. I am so lonely and my life has gone to ****.
Original post by tmmbby
how do you pull? like, anyone at all. I am so lonely and my life has gone to ****.

How old are you?
Age?
Original post by tmmbby

Do you want anyone I keep pulling? For some reason, everyone says I'm so beautiful ugh trust me pulling 24/7 isn't great either
life has different sectors and aspects...carrer,personal and social life...it depends which one of the are posing obstacles in your path to happiness.....and then you decide how to overcome it...
Original post by tmmbby

I mean for a guy it's quite common place. The UK is quite a harsh climate for pulling. A lot of girls are directed down the career path and so other stuff gets thrown out with that. In general I would say you need a 'hook' to get a girl, they'll likely make it easy if there is something about you that is attractive to them. So a good job, wealth, gym bod, good socially, etc.
No, you don't say!

Got no idea how to pull. If you find the answer, let me know will ya?

Thanks 😉
Reply 7
Original post by Boris 2000
How old are you?

Original post by tmmbby

It’s not about pulling mate it’s about compatibility and seeing if your alike to one and other before anything else
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by tmmbby

Your young yet your worried about pulling don’t you have exams to focus on
Original post by tmmbby

You're young but I'm guessing odds are the good looking and/or socialable guys are already getting plenty. My mistake in thinking in my teens & early twenties was that I had to 'pull' a girl. It's hard work with little reward trying to chat up a girl, better to have a hook as I described above to do the work for you, they will come to you. If you don't then you'll just be sat there watching all the chad's score all the women.
Reply 11
Original post by Mohammed_80
Your young yet your worried about pulling don’t you have exams to focus on

i dont have to worry bout exams, im already getting 9s in every subject and mock. im just so lonely lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending