Scroll to see replies

Reply 3500
Original post by RamocitoMorales
The only thing that I can think of is perhaps she meant 'sik'? :dontknow:

hahahahahahaha I knew you know it :rolleyes:
Original post by lNurl
hahahahahahaha I knew you know it :rolleyes:

:hmmmm2:

That's dumb. I can think of loads of similar examples in that case: 'şart' (i.e. 'I just sharted'), 'piş' (i.e. 'I just pished myself'), 'fark' (i.e. '****'), 'fakir' (i.e. 'dirty ****er'), etc.
The only thing that I can think of is perhaps she meant 'sik'? :dontknow:

Yeah, sorry maybe my explanation wasn't very clear. i've been really tired recently so bare with
:hmmmm2:

That's dumb. I can think of loads of similar examples in that case: 'şart' (i.e. 'I just sharted'), 'piş' (i.e. 'I just pished myself'), 'fark' (i.e. '****'), 'fakir' (i.e. 'dirty ****er'), etc.

Why do you have to be so rude? its not as if she insulted your mother or anything
:facepalm2:

That's old as **** and this is coming from the person who said 'Turkish people have very low iq's in general. The further east you go away from the big cities, the more idiots you will encounter.'

Actually it was ChaoticSkills who said that, not GOS, and just because you've seen that pic before, it doesn't mean lots of other people have.
http://metro.co.uk/2014/02/19/barbie-doll-fan-has-hypnotherapy-to-make-her-brainless-like-her-icon-4310750/?ITO=facebook

^ Don't read if you don't want to feel like this :angry:

What angers me the most about this isn't even the stupidity of the woman, but the fact that she so easily gets money to do this sort of useless crap by sugar daddies, when you have to beg and beg for research grant money to do things that may actually make a difference.

Anyway! How's everyone doing :biggrin:
Original post by rosewater1
Why do you have to be so rude? its not as if she insulted your mother or anything

This is my manor, so I do as I please.

Original post by hollywoodbudgie
Actually it was ChaoticSkills who said that, not GOS.

My bad. I thought they were the same person.
This is my manor, so I do as I please.

And i'm sure you're a joy to be around
And i'm sure you're a joy to be around

Don't be like her. :sigh:
http://metro.co.uk/2014/02/19/barbie-doll-fan-has-hypnotherapy-to-make-her-brainless-like-her-icon-4310750/?ITO=facebook

^ Don't read if you don't want to feel like this :angry:

What angers me the most about this isn't even the stupidity of the woman, but the fact that she so easily gets money to do this sort of useless crap by sugar daddies, when you have to beg and beg for research grant money to do things that may actually make a difference.

Anyway! How's everyone doing :biggrin:

Why do rich businessmen who could get anyone go for her​?
Don't be like her. :sigh:

I disagree with the whole 'i'll be a pain for no apparent reason but its my personality so therefore its justifiable' attitude
I disagree with the whole 'i'll be a pain for no apparent reason but its my personality so therefore its justifiable' attitude

You go girl :love:

edit: But this is too snappy even for his standards, I'm sure he's just having a bad day :tongue:
(edited 10 years ago)
Actually it was ChaoticSkills who said that, not GOS, and just because you've seen that pic before, it doesn't mean lots of other people have.

i just saw his msg now :facepalm: thanks for the backup:five:
(edited 10 years ago)

:rofl:
I have no idea why I'm posting here but hello! :hello:
Original post by chocolatesauce

hello :smile:
hello :smile:

hey! I'm on my random posting time....
hey! I'm on my random posting time....

I can see that 😜

Posted from TSR Mobile

:ahhhhh:....... i mean hello:biggrin:
Original post by TheGameOfScience
:ahhhhh:....... i mean hello:biggrin:

haha very funny!.....not......im only kidding...

Quick Reply

Latest