The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Still awake n moderately distressed. Not v safe. Thinking of phoning crisis line :emo:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:jumphug: Can PM me if you want? Crisis line a good idea though if you're not safe :frown: :console:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by furryface12
:jumphug: Can PM me if you want? Crisis line a good idea though if you're not safe :frown: :console:

Posted from TSR Mobile

They were pretty useless. I don't know why I bothered ringing them :sigh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

:frown: Please try stay safe if you can? Anything I can do? :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
:frown: Please try stay safe if you can? Anything I can do? :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Talking to my sister (who lives in America and is 5 hours behind our time), she is trying to calm me down :redface: Sorry if I've worried you. Thanks for being a star :hugs: Why are you up though?
Talking to my sister (who lives in America and is 5 hours behind our time), she is trying to calm me down :redface: Sorry if I've worried you. Thanks for being a star :hugs: Why are you up though?

Ok, hopefully she manages then :hugs: No idea, my body doesn't seem to get on with sleep! Have done the last two nights though which is unusual so I suppose I can't complain too much, will try again in a minute if you're ok :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ok, hopefully she manages then :hugs: No idea, my body doesn't seem to get on with sleep! Have done the last two nights though which is unusual so I suppose I can't complain too much, will try again in a minute if you're ok :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't stay up on my account! Sweet dreams xxx
too many thoughts, too much confusion, can't cope with head full of emotions, just want peace & quiet.
So ill :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs: Sorry you were so distressed. Hoping you feel better today.

Spoiler

Original post by ScaryScience

Spoiler

Spoiler

feel so empty, my life is just failures and mistakes, just want to drink myself into submission.
Could have done without terrible period pains tbh :facepalm: (sorry tmi)
Original post by Anonymous

Get better soon Anony #6 :hugs:

Thanks for being amazing yesterday too so here's an extra :hugs:
Original post by IDukem
Get better soon Anony #6 :hugs:

Thanks for being amazing yesterday too so here's an extra :hugs:

Aw thanks :smile:

Hope you're feeling a bit better :hugs:
Original post by Anonymous

I feel ya, sister. :nod:
Finally started my new meds to help me sleep. It's good, took less than an hour for me to get to sleep the last two nights. It does take a while for me to wake up properly which meant I got to derby and was all kinds of dopey. Still definite improvement.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Valvopus
Finally started my new meds to help me sleep. It's good, took less than an hour for me to get to sleep the last two nights. It does take a while for me to wake up properly which meant I got to derby and was all kinds of dopey. Still definite improvement.

Posted from TSR Mobile

yay, glad it's helping :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Odd socks
yay, glad it's helping :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks, it was prescribed in February but I wasn't sure about taking it before my exam in case it properly knocked me out. Could probably have done with it the night before and I do still wake up around 4am but at least now I can just roll over and go straight back to sleep.

We have assessments at derby next week to start joining in with the contact stuff, the person that was working with me today said it was touch and go whether I would pass but I'm really not fussed. It would be good to be able to go to other sessions but I have exams coming up and then summer so maybe not the best time. If I can get to that stage in time for autumn then I have quite a chilled out year to do more stuff.
Original post by CescaD96
I feel ya, sister. :nod:
:five:

:getmecoat:

Latest