The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Tbh even if Evra only plays in the second fixture of the matchweek he will still get more points than Jay Simpson or Modric who are both currently in the team ahead of him.
I wouldn't be so sure about Modric...Arsenal should give him space to play and the north london derby can often be high scoring, which means assists/goals for spuds players.

I'm not sure whether to take a 4 point hit to get in Robinho for K Jones. obv robinho's playing 2 games, but will he get 4+ more points than kenwyne? If Jones scores even one goal, Robinho would need 10 points just to break even :|
good mermington
I wouldn't be so sure about Modric...Arsenal should give him space to play and the north london derby can often be high scoring, which means assists/goals for spuds players.

I'm not sure whether to take a 4 point hit to get in Robinho for K Jones. obv robinho's playing 2 games, but will he get 4+ more points than kenwyne? If Jones scores even one goal, Robinho would need 10 points just to break even :|

Modric is in as Jay Simpson is a doubt on multiple websites. Hoping Modric does considerably better than his last 'performance' which was so bad he had to be hauled off at half-time. Robbie Keane should be good for a goal so hopefully it's Luca who threads the ball through.

As for your dilemma I had a similar one and as I posted earlier I put in Bellamy. As City's goalscorer in chief he is an absolute steal.
I would put in Bellamy but I have the money for Robinho, and Bellamy's goalscoring record throughout his career is no better than 1 in 3. And he scored in his last home game ... :teeth:
Bellamy has easy games and decent creative midfielders alongside him so hopefully he'll get his goalscoring lime green boots on.
Milner :cool:

Still don't rate him.

Arteta too :cool:
Colbert
Bellamy has easy games and decent creative midfielders alongside him so hopefully he'll get his goalscoring lime green boots on.

:teeth:

i shouldve listened to you
I put Bellamy in last night :cool: (and Ireland and Davies - AV ).
In my H2H, I'm 2nd and the team at the top is losing to the team at the bottom by 21 points :rofl: The bottom guy hasn't made a change since the start of the season and has Jo as captain :biggrin: It hasn't worked for 5 months but today it paid off and got him 26 points, pre-bonus :laugh:
Ronaldo VII
In my H2H, I'm 2nd and the team at the top is losing to the team at the bottom by 21 points :rofl: The bottom guy hasn't made a change since the start of the season and has Jo as captain :biggrin: It hasn't worked for 5 months but today it paid off and got him 26 points, pre-bonus :laugh:

:rofl: What a legend.
55 with schwarzer paintsil ronaldo(c) and zamora to play.
I'm looking at a loss in both Fantasy Cup and H2H :frown:
I need Ronaldo(c) Pantsil Berbatov and Dempsey to get 26 points to beat my H2H. =\
i.e. I need Ronaldo to get 11 points.
To win my H2H I probably need at least a goal from Vidic. It's probably a lost cause though. A goal from Berbatov gives me half a chance of winning my Fantasy Cup tie, but even that wouldn't be certain. A goal and assist from Berba might be good enough to see me home though :cool:
Scum: Van der Scum, O'Scum, Ferdiscum, Vidiscum, Evrascum, Ronaldoscum, Carrickscum, Scholesscum, Parkscum, Berbascum, Tevezscum.

Subs: Kuszczakscum, Roonscum, Naniscum, Rafael Da Scum, Evansscum, Fletcherscum, Gibscum

Fulham: Schwarzer, Pantsil, Hangeland, Hughes, Kallio, Baird, Gera, Murphy, Davies, Dempsey, Zamora.

Subs: Zuberbuhler, Nevland, Dacourt, Gray, Milsom, Brown, Smalling.
adam_leeds
Scum: Van der Scum, O'Scum, Ferdiscum, Vidiscum, Evrascum, Ronaldoscum, Carrickscum, Scholesscum, Parkscum, Berbascum, Tevezscum.
They're all cum-sluts.

Glad O'Scum is starting
I need a Fulham goal.
got jon oh shay
Holy cow, i forgot Man Utd v Fulham was tonight.. :o:

Got quite a good score from O'Shea & Ronaldo so far.
65 pre bonus. Lost my H2H, and the only way i can lose in the cup is if vidic and carrick get 3 and 2 on the bonuses.

Latest