TSR Fantasy Football League 2008/9 Watch

This discussion is closed.
Colbert
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Tbh even if Evra only plays in the second fixture of the matchweek he will still get more points than Jay Simpson or Modric who are both currently in the team ahead of him.
good mermington
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I wouldn't be so sure about Modric...Arsenal should give him space to play and the north london derby can often be high scoring, which means assists/goals for spuds players.

I'm not sure whether to take a 4 point hit to get in Robinho for K Jones. obv robinho's playing 2 games, but will he get 4+ more points than kenwyne? If Jones scores even one goal, Robinho would need 10 points just to break even :|
Colbert
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by good mermington)
I wouldn't be so sure about Modric...Arsenal should give him space to play and the north london derby can often be high scoring, which means assists/goals for spuds players.

I'm not sure whether to take a 4 point hit to get in Robinho for K Jones. obv robinho's playing 2 games, but will he get 4+ more points than kenwyne? If Jones scores even one goal, Robinho would need 10 points just to break even :|
Modric is in as Jay Simpson is a doubt on multiple websites. Hoping Modric does considerably better than his last 'performance' which was so bad he had to be hauled off at half-time. Robbie Keane should be good for a goal so hopefully it's Luca who threads the ball through.

As for your dilemma I had a similar one and as I posted earlier I put in Bellamy. As City's goalscorer in chief he is an absolute steal.
good mermington
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I would put in Bellamy but I have the money for Robinho, and Bellamy's goalscoring record throughout his career is no better than 1 in 3. And he scored in his last home game ... :teeth:
Colbert
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Bellamy has easy games and decent creative midfielders alongside him so hopefully he'll get his goalscoring lime green boots on.
Stu Laverty
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Milner :cool:

Still don't rate him.

Arteta too :cool:
good mermington
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Colbert)
Bellamy has easy games and decent creative midfielders alongside him so hopefully he'll get his goalscoring lime green boots on.
:teeth:

i shouldve listened to you
The Stig
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I put Bellamy in last night :cool: (and Ireland and Davies - AV ).
Ronaldo VII
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
In my H2H, I'm 2nd and the team at the top is losing to the team at the bottom by 21 points :rofl: The bottom guy hasn't made a change since the start of the season and has Jo as captain It hasn't worked for 5 months but today it paid off and got him 26 points, pre-bonus :laugh:
Stu Laverty
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Ronaldo VII)
In my H2H, I'm 2nd and the team at the top is losing to the team at the bottom by 21 points :rofl: The bottom guy hasn't made a change since the start of the season and has Jo as captain It hasn't worked for 5 months but today it paid off and got him 26 points, pre-bonus :laugh:
:rofl: What a legend.
adam_leeds
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
55 with schwarzer paintsil ronaldo(c) and zamora to play.
Ronaldo VII
Rep:
?
I'm looking at a loss in both Fantasy Cup and H2H
mc_watson87
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I need Ronaldo(c) Pantsil Berbatov and Dempsey to get 26 points to beat my H2H. =\
i.e. I need Ronaldo to get 11 points.
Ronaldo VII
Rep:
?
To win my H2H I probably need at least a goal from Vidic. It's probably a lost cause though. A goal from Berbatov gives me half a chance of winning my Fantasy Cup tie, but even that wouldn't be certain. A goal and assist from Berba might be good enough to see me home though :cool:
adam_leeds
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Scum: Van der Scum, O'Scum, Ferdiscum, Vidiscum, Evrascum, Ronaldoscum, Carrickscum, Scholesscum, Parkscum, Berbascum, Tevezscum.

Subs: Kuszczakscum, Roonscum, Naniscum, Rafael Da Scum, Evansscum, Fletcherscum, Gibscum

Fulham: Schwarzer, Pantsil, Hangeland, Hughes, Kallio, Baird, Gera, Murphy, Davies, Dempsey, Zamora.

Subs: Zuberbuhler, Nevland, Dacourt, Gray, Milsom, Brown, Smalling.
filastini
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by adam_leeds)
Scum: Van der Scum, O'Scum, Ferdiscum, Vidiscum, Evrascum, Ronaldoscum, Carrickscum, Scholesscum, Parkscum, Berbascum, Tevezscum.
They're all ***-sluts.

Glad O'Scum is starting
adam_leeds
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I need a Fulham goal.
filastini
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
got jon oh shay
.Andrew.
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Holy cow, i forgot Man Utd v Fulham was tonight.. :o:

Got quite a good score from O'Shea & Ronaldo so far.
adam_leeds
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
65 pre bonus. Lost my H2H, and the only way i can lose in the cup is if vidic and carrick get 3 and 2 on the bonuses.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (61)
37.2%
No - but I will (6)
3.66%
No - I don't want to (10)
6.1%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (87)
53.05%

Watched Threads