The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Same goes for me :biggrin:
G4ry
Is it only possible to rep once a day, because i gave rep to someone and it won't let me do it for another 24 hours.

Correct :smile: But don't worry, you can still give me some tomorrow and it will come back on you tenfold... :wink:
Lordy, this rep thing is addictive lol. Oh well, worked for Adhsur :tongue:

PS. WHAT is THIS??!

"A can of ASPARAGUS, 73 pigeons, some LIVE ammo, and a FROZEN DAQUIRI!!"
Reply 23
Lalalalallalala....

*polishes gems*
Adhsur
Lalalalallalala....

*polishes gems*

*turns the colour of Adhsur's gems with envy...*
Reply 25
serendipity
*turns the colour of Adhsur's gems with envy...*

You know, it's better to have only one gem than turn into a rep junky. "I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine" and starting threads with titles like "Give me rep please!".

For every postive comment I've received, I have at least one bad one. I'd rather be able to say what I want rather than be sycophantic just so that people will like me and decide that I'm worthy of getting one more shiny gem thing.
Reply 26
Mr White
You know, it's better to have only one gem than turn into a rep junky. "I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine" and starting threads with titles like "Give me rep please!".

For every postive comment I've received, I have at least one bad one. I'd rather be able to say what I want rather than be sycophantic just so that people will like me and decide that I'm worthy of getting one more shiny gem thing.

v true.
Reply 27
ShOcKzZ
v true.

Freedom of expression is preferable to seven shiny green things.
Mr White
Freedom of expression is preferable to seven shiny green things.

Nah, totally disagree :wink:
Reply 29
serendipity
Nah, totally disagree :wink:

You know, if you joined my cult... I mean society, then there is a one-time rep reward?
Reply 30
Mr White
You know, if you joined my cult... I mean society, then there is a one-time rep reward?

but how much is ur rep worth?
Mr White

Hahaha. Need bribery to get people to join you?
The PAP stands on its beliefs, and there is no need for bribes for people to join us.
Reply 32
ShOcKzZ
but how much is ur rep worth?

It's weight in gold...
Reply 33
Iluvatar
Hahaha. Need bribery to get people to join you?
The PAP stands on its beliefs, and there is no need for bribes for people to join us.

Not bribery, encouragment.
Mr White
It's weight in gold...

How much does rep weigh?
Mr White
Not bribery, encouragment.

No, encouragement means people do want to, but can't be bothered.
But what your doing is bribery
Reply 36
Iluvatar
How much does rep weigh?

That was metaphorical. Gold, of course, referring to spiritual rewards...
Reply 37
Iluvatar
No, encouragement means people do want to, but can't be bothered.
But what your doing is bribery

You're looking through darkened glasses... the Way simply rewards those who wish to follow. There's nothing wrong with being nice to those loyal to you.
Mr White
That was metaphorical. Gold, of course, referring to spiritual rewards...

And how much do spiritual rewards weigh?
Mr White
You're looking through darkened glasses... the Way simply rewards those who wish to follow. There's nothing wrong with being nice to those loyal to you.

But there is something wrong with a hypocractic facist dictatorship.
Thats why i want labour out of power!!!!

Latest

Trending

Trending