The Student Room Group

My A Levels for Medicine, (Confused)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Roxas13
I'm thinking of taking Biology, Chemistry, Psychology and R.E. Would these subjects be ok for medicine? ( I haven't really got my heart set on medicine but I may change my mind).

Yes, they are fine, but not great if you take a strong dislike to one of them and still want to be left with 3 subjects seen as "hard" by unis.

I would say swap Psychology for English Lit, as Lit is given unwarranted credit
Reply 21
Original post by GodspeedGehenna
Yes, I'm an Ewok. And I'll take you down faster than a ****ing AT-ST walking on logs.

lol i will take your mum down and lash her faster thn the speed of light. :colone: SNM!
Original post by Rahul.S
lol i will take your mum down and lash her faster thn the speed of light. :colone: SNM!

You're 16. That's big talk for someone that probably hasn't even hit puberty yet.
Reply 23
You're 16. That's big talk for someone that probably hasn't even hit puberty yet.

nh its smalll tlk.....i havent hit puberty yet lol and yet i managed to bag ur mum...str8 in the anus SNM!
Original post by Rahul.S
nh its smalll tlk.....i havent hit puberty yet lol and yet i managed to bag ur mum...str8 in the anus SNM!

I just asked my mum and she says you're a little bitch.

Soz bro.
Reply 25
I just asked my mum and she says you're a little bitch.

Soz bro.

first we aint brothers.....second i don't speak with ur mum....strictly lashing, the only time the mouth is involved is when i face-f*** her. SNM!
Back on track people!!

Physics may be difficult without maths, although it is not essential :wink:
If planning to take chemistry or physics then maths would help. It's not necessary, but will help. (especially in the case of physics - take maths mechanics and you're sorted)

GIVE ME NEG REP NOW!
Original post by Rahul.S
first we aint brothers.....second i don't speak with ur mum....strictly lashing, the only time the mouth is involved is when i face-f*** her. SNM!

Naww. She said she could barely hear you sob the safe word because she had gagged you so tightly.

She also asked if you would kindly return the anal beads if they ever make a re-appearance.

Cheers!
Reply 29
I have a feeling Rahul.S is a virgin.
Reply 30
I would take:
Biology
Chemsitry
Phsyics
Maths
English
( All the science realated subjects lol
Reply 31
Naww. She said she could barely hear you sob the safe word because she had gagged you so tightly.

She also asked if you would kindly return the anal beads if they ever make a re-appearance.

Cheers!

ur mum sucked my dick for sooo long tht she 4rgot she had teeth.......she sucked it sooo long tht she 4rgot she had feet! wen ur mum speaks it sounds like she is chooking...thts cuz of ME! ur 'fake' mum asked if she cud a 3some between us but i said nh.....i wud do all the holes at once! SNM!
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 32
Original post by Organ
I have a feeling Rahul.S is a virgin.

what makes u think tht?? u mite wanna ask ur mum tht question. dissing someone doesnt mean ur a virign SNM!
Original post by Rahul.S
ur mum sucked my dick for sooo long tht she 4rgot she had teeth.......she sucked it sooo long tht she 4rgot she had feet! wen ur mum speaks it sounds like she is chooking...thts cuz of ME! ur 'fake' mum asked if she cud a 3some between us but i said nh.....i was do all the holes at once! SNM!

It's alright if you walk like a cowboy for a few weeks. I imagine you're quite sore.
Reply 34
Original post by Organ

Original post by Beska

Haha. That's a keeper.
Reply 36
It's alright if you walk like a cowboy for a few weeks. I imagine you're quite sore.

sore from what...banging the cervix walls and the jawside of ur mum? i dnt no whether if i walk like a cowboy but after ive banged ur mum....she limps for a good while and when she can walk str8 again....i have to fire my mini uzi with 100% fire rate again :biggrin:
Original post by Rahul.S
sore from what...banging the cervix walls and the jawside of ur mum? i dnt no whether if i walk like a cowboy but after ive banged ur mum....she limps for a good while and when she can walk str8 again....i have to fire my mini uzi with 100% fire rate again :biggrin:

I'm bored now. Sorry.
Reply 38
I'm bored now. Sorry.

RIP
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 39
Original post by Beska

Haha, brilliant.

Quick Reply

Latest