The Student Room Group

Human Race Challenge (speculative)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Caramelchan
This answer applies to EVERY QUESTION.
No, I would not like to be in a race that is not the superior race on a planet. The status quo of planet earth is currently in the favour of humans. This is, from my point of view, nice. A change in this status quo would not be something I would like, because in this case, the change would be, for me and for the human race, negative.

That's a very very very subjective opinion. Aren't you capable of an objetive view? Animals are more or less as we would be in that situation. Would you want to be an animal? Of course not. But if you were one of those intelligent beings, what? You would not see everything so negative. But explain each dam question. You aren't lazy, are you?:rolleyes:
Original post by SoulfulBoy
In the rare case but let's think about it as possible one, that some beings (let's say further evoluted beings) with higher intelligence (scientifically prooved) than human's are born in the Earth and claim to have more rights than humans and animal since they are superior to them.
Question 1- Taking into account that we, humans have done exactly the same, is it okay with you?
These highly intelligent beings claim a higher portion of Earth to do their activities and that humans should have a very very reduced one a minimum to live.
Question 2- Is it okay with you?
In the case that a highly intelligent being and a human are in danger and only one can be saved, we would save the highly intelligent being.
Question 3- Is it okay with you?
If they would need to use permanently some humans for research purpose and get them in a kind of human nature reserve...
Question4- Is it okay with you?
As you see, the aim of imaginating that beings is to bring us to the four situations and try to get a more objective approach. Are you ready to answer? You MUST answer the FOUR QUESTIONS NOT ONLY ONE. Thank you:smile:
IMPORTANT: YOU MUST SAY WHY NOT JUST NO OR YES!!!!!!!!

Clearly OP is not a "further evoluted" (scientifically prooved) being.
Reply 22
Original post by Aspiringlawstudent
Nope, just an angry lil vegan eco boy who's about to go all save the animals on us once hes had enough replies from people saying how they wouldn't like to be banged over by an intellectually superior race. Well that's my guess on what this useless thread is about anyway...
Reply 23
Original post by failingatm
Calm down dear... :lolwut:

:rofl:
That's a very very very subjective opinion. Aren't you capable of an objetive view? Animals are more or less as we would be in that situation. Would you want to be an animal? Of course not. But if you were one of those intelligent beings, what? You would not see everything so negative. But explain each dam question. You aren't lazy, are you?:rolleyes:

I don't get why you don't get why you don't understand why I would not like to, basically, be an animal rather than a human.
Reply 25
No we'd kill them. Our society is built around 'homo rapien' after all.
REVOLUTION!!!!!!!!:woo: :mob:
Reply 27
no to all of them. firstly i don't think it's ok to confine animals to a smaller area of space and cutting down their habitats etc. This look like a philosophy think so you'd probably have to be consistent with yourself so I'd say that intelligence shouldn't determine...
I dunno, are there more of us than them, we'll kick them to outer space,
but not me I'm a bit of a pacifist, u guys could do it for me :biggrin:
Reply 28
:facepalm2:

The scenario in the OP is impossible, people don't just "evolute" over night.

P.S. It's not okay with me
Reply 29
An Earth born species that would be able to take over humans? Wouldn't happen, unless you count diseases/viruses.

next
Original post by Altocirrus
Highly intelligent beings, comin' over here, stealin' our jobs...

:p:p:tongue:lol
Reply 31
Explain your answers TO EACH ONE OF THE QUESTIONS!!!

No
Reply 32
In the rare case but let's think about it as possible one, that some beings (let's say further evoluted beings) with higher intelligence (scientifically prooved) than human's are born in the Earth and claim to have more rights than humans and animal since they are superior to them.
Question 1- Taking into account that we, humans have done exactly the same, is it okay with you?
These highly intelligent beings claim a higher portion of Earth to do their activities and that humans should have a very very reduced one a minimum to live.

Yes it is okay, logically speaking they could easily destroy us and everything is for survival even submission.

Question 2- Is it okay with you?
In the case that a highly intelligent being and a human are in danger and only one can be saved, we would save the highly intelligent being.

That is upto the being of higher intelligence I doubt we would have a say.

Question 3- Is it okay with you?
If they would need to use permanently some humans for research purpose and get them in a kind of human nature reserve...

Yet again we have no choice but to submit. It has nothing to do with whether we are right or they are right.

Question4- Is it okay with you?
As you see, the aim of imaginating that beings is to bring us to the four situations and try to get a more objective approach. Are you ready to answer? You MUST answer the FOUR QUESTIONS NOT ONLY ONE. Thank you:smile:

Ofcourse it isn't okay with me but that isn't on moral basis this is because my life would be endangered therefore it is for the sake of preservation of life, this would also mean that I would not submit due to their being a chance of me being tortured and killed. Therefore I have no moral opinion but a logical/rational opinion which is to kill these beings of higher intelligence before they completely colonise earth.

IMPORTANT: YOU MUST SAY WHY NOT JUST NO OR YES!!!!!!!!

Lastly why is the OP neg repped can't people handle these intense 'moral' situations or is it blatant ignorance.
Reply 33
Original post by Aspiringlawstudent

Get out, AspiringTrollStudent!!!:mad:
Reply 34
Original post by Logi
Nope, just an angry lil vegan eco boy who's about to go all save the animals on us once hes had enough replies from people saying how they wouldn't like to be banged over by an intellectually superior race. Well that's my guess on what this useless thread is about anyway...

I'm just trying to cast light on some things regarding our concept of human status but it looks like you as many others consider useless any topic wich is not about how sad I am because my ex is going out with another chick, my girlfriend is cheating me, I need a girlfriend urgently,etc... That you consider it useless does not make it useless. If you don't see the Moon is not my fault, I'm still pointing at it.
Reply 35
Original post by Caramelchan
I don't get why you don't get why you don't understand why I would not like to, basically, be an animal rather than a human.

I don't get why you don't understand that if you want to participate in this thread you should follow the rules rather than show us your Human Complex and not replying to the questions.
Reply 36
Stick to the topic!!!:angry:

Im assuming your referring to the colonial campaigns launched by various European nations?

Well we would do the same those native's did back then. Fight to the death. Simples
Reply 37
Original post by amsie/
no to all of them. firstly i don't think it's ok to confine animals to a smaller area of space and cutting down their habitats etc. This look like a philosophy think so you'd probably have to be consistent with yourself so I'd say that intelligence shouldn't determine...
I dunno, are there more of us than them, we'll kick them to outer space,
but not me I'm a bit of a pacifist, u guys could do it for me :biggrin:

You don't need to "act" violent to be violent, all you need is attitude. And you have it.
Reply 38
Original post by No Man
An Earth born species that would be able to take over humans? Wouldn't happen, unless you count diseases/viruses.

next

The thing about the species is just a way to explain my idea. Why are you so blind? There is nothing about a realistic situation of confrontation. So disappointed.
Reply 39
Original post by zxh800
:facepalm2:

The scenario in the OP is impossible, people don't just "evolute" over night.

P.S. It's not okay with me

Forget the damn scenario and stick to the main idea!!!!!!:mad::mad: Are you so stupid or what? There is no point in discussing evolution here!!!!:angry: if you want to troll leave TSR!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending