De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Looking for accomodation!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Hi
I'm looking for somebody to takeover my contract.The accommodation is literally across the road DMU.
£113 per week for 43 weeks includes:
-Double bed
-Ensuite bathroom
-full HDTV
-no deposit needed

Contact me on 07534551344 if interested
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 21
Original post by benjwheeler92
Hello! I'm 22 and starting my first year a DMU. Not been very pro-active about getting my accommodation sorted, am from the Leicester area but looking to move into town, so seeing if anyone has a room going. Happy to share with lads or girls, mixture would be best but am also considering studios if anyones got one they wanna get out of? Willing to pay up to around £100 a week, maybe more for the right place. Social people who are up for a laugh and going out preferable!

Hi - only just seen this - are you still looking - we have a double and single room in house near city centre and DMU
Hi is this still available?/
Original post by Maleeha Choudri
if there is anybody that is looking for accommodation i have a spare studio apartment if anybody is interested
upperton road
comfortable double bed
kitchen
ensuite
broadband
£119 with electricity included
secure surronding
gym
cinema room
and much much more
please contact as soon as possible if you or anybody you know is looking for accommodation!!!!

is this still available
Hey guys!

We're directing everyone to talk about accommodation on the following thread:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=4901228
Hello does anyone need accommodation for DMU or Uni of Leicester I am no longer going to the university and need someone to take over my tenancy it's £130 a week from September 2019 til September 2020 and. This is a nice studio apartment with your own kitchen toilet ect. It is 10 minute walk from the De Monfort University. Contact me ASAP if you're interested 😊
Reply 26
hi is this still available im interested
Original post by thegoddesst
Hello does anyone need accommodation for DMU or Uni of Leicester I am no longer going to the university and need someone to take over my tenancy it's £130 a week from September 2019 til September 2020 and. This is a nice studio apartment with your own kitchen toilet ect. It is 10 minute walk from the De Monfort University. Contact me ASAP if you're interested 😊
Yeah it is hun
Original post by nyashac
hi is this still available im interested
Reply 28
which accomodation is it ?

Yeah it is hun
Filbert village
Original post by nyashac
which accomodation is it ?
Reply 30
im interested in it
can you PM me so we can arrange to transfer your booking to me
Reply 31
yeah im interested in it i'd be happy to do the transfer
can you PM me
Filbert village
Original post by benjwheeler92
Hello! I'm 22 and starting my first year a DMU. Not been very pro-active about getting my accommodation sorted, am from the Leicester area but looking to move into town, so seeing if anyone has a room going. Happy to share with lads or girls, mixture would be best but am also considering studios if anyones got one they wanna get out of? Willing to pay up to around £100 a week, maybe more for the right place. Social people who are up for a laugh and going out preferable!

Hello dear am also a student and there’s a two bedroom apartment available in Leicester. Both double bedrooms with the weekly pay of 85£ am looking for someone to buddy up with so if you’re interested contact me please I’ll tell you more about the apartment thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending