Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    I'm looking for somebody to takeover my contract.The accommodation is literally across the road DMU.
    £113 per week for 43 weeks includes:
    -Double bed
    -Ensuite bathroom
    -full HDTV
    -no deposit needed

Contact me on 07534551344 if interested

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by benjwheeler92)
    Hello! I'm 22 and starting my first year a DMU. Not been very pro-active about getting my accommodation sorted, am from the Leicester area but looking to move into town, so seeing if anyone has a room going. Happy to share with lads or girls, mixture would be best but am also considering studios if anyones got one they wanna get out of? Willing to pay up to around £100 a week, maybe more for the right place. Social people who are up for a laugh and going out preferable!
    Hi - only just seen this - are you still looking - we have a double and single room in house near city centre and DMU

ReputationRep:
    Hi is this still available?/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maleeha Choudri)
    if there is anybody that is looking for accommodation i have a spare studio apartment if anybody is interested
    upperton road
    comfortable double bed
    kitchen
    ensuite
    broadband
    £119 with electricity included
    secure surronding
    gym
    cinema room
    and much much more
    please contact as soon as possible if you or anybody you know is looking for accommodation!!!!
    is this still available
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Hey guys!

We're directing everyone to talk about accommodation on the following thread:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=4901228

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.