(Original post by XcitingStuart)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :/ That's a shame.

I should have said in my last reply "...to quicken the process to orgasm."

:gasp: :facepalm: :gasp: Very straight-forward.
    As you say he's so terrific, would you like him to tease you and let you play with his magical fingers? Just think of the sensual pleasure that can be obtained from the heat cuming off of it.

(This has past dodgy.)(We have already transgressed moral boundaries past which there's no coming back.)(Something is telling me in the back of my head that this conversation is so very, very wrong on so many levels.)

Spoiler:
    Show

Another spoiler! :eek:

Spoiler:
    Show

It's your fault! You brought in E.T.! :eek2:

I'm not sure why my 'mention' is not working though; argh :moon:

Hold on a sec.; is E.T. male or female? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kka25)
    Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    He can transition between the sexes at will;
    his phallic-shaped finger, of 7 inches, can transmutate into a warm, moist, wet and sticky hole in the hand, pulsing sporadically. The pre-*** aforementioned acts as lube, quivering in anticipation before.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jeremy1988)
    Well, sit-down restaurants are often really slow if they're crowded. That's why I usually go to fast food restaurants and only go to sit-down restaurants if they're relatively empty and I have time to wait.

What I really hate with fast food is that whenever we order a burger with chicken at a drive-thru place... they always ask my mother to pull up to the parking lot and wait about 10 minutes for them to bring it out. They never have it ready when we come to the window. Sometimes they even forget you're there, and you have to go in and yell at them (which defeats the purpose of having a drive-thru in the first place). It didn't used to be that way, but I think they've cut down on staff and expanded the menus, so it's a natural result.
    An hour is taking the piss. It doesn't matter if they are busy, 45 minutes at the most. And even then they not getting a tip and I will get the service charge taken off.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Being a waitress has given me an insight into this and I'd be indulgent. It depends if it's a busy day or not and the type of place where I'm eating. So 15+ for fast food and between 30 mins and 1h at a restaurant.

ReputationRep:
    yesterday i had to wait ages to be served at W**tr*se while the woman tidied up her sliced ham.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kka25)
    I went to a kebab shop and the girl at the till said I'd need to wait 15 mins for her to prepare the kebab :eek:
    Unless this is some fancy restaurant, then I may wait for that duration (even that I'd need to consider lol)

I said no thanks and I went for a fish and chip instead.

How long would you wait for your food to be served/prepared?
    The only time I'd consider waiting longer than 10 minutes for fast food is for a cooked pizza. Kebab should be ready to go in 5 minutes.

Restaurant wise, target ticket times for a main course in a casual setting (family place, bar food etc) should be 12-15mins. Can be a little longer if its busy but anything over 25-30mins is unacceptable.

ReputationRep:
    Tbh unless I'm REALLY hungry, I'm not even aware of how long I'm waiting for my food because I tend to go out with great company, so chatting away helps the time pass by. But I'm sure I typically wait around 20/30 minutes at a restaurant for a meal. Fast food should be no longer than 10 minutes. As for your kebab situation, I've been in too and totally accepted it. The meat wasn't cooked properly so I had to wait. No point in me complaining unless I wanted food poisoning...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 5, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.