The Student Room Group

If you vote for multiculturalism, you should be forced to live with it.

Scroll to see replies

Multicultural melting pot is engineered White genocide by turning all White people mixed race

Ashkenazi Jews came up with along with Marxism and even radical feminism to destabilize our society
Whites never voted for mass immigration or multiculturalism

They voted for you know things like lower taxes and welfare...

I don't remember White people ever being consulted on immigration. EVER.

Have any of our leaders ever said "Hey White voters if you vote for my party, or the opposition party you will be made a minority in your homeland because we both support mass 3rd world immigration."

?

Of course not because the White voters would have gone nuts and bought in a new party into power. Now of course our vote isn't so important and we don't matter.

Peter Hitchens was right.

People should be very angry at their governments it is time for change. When opposing immigration people always bring up money and never things like erm genetics.

Face it our population is being destroyed by mass immigration and INTERMIXING. This is promoted by the mass media and thus White genocide is promoted as a positive thing.

Hopefully my words will wake up some Whites on TSR about the realities they face as White people.
(edited 8 years ago)
Multiculturalism is celebrating diversity by destroying whites nations, culture and society until it is no longer recognisable
615ba017aa0aa0bf11ae3c384e62d162.jpg

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending