The Student Room Group

Which piercings do you want/have?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Upper Helix
Could anyone with a belly button piercing please give us a story about their experience?
Original post by IAmNero
Honestly, I was too drunk to care, I thought alcohol would mask the pain. Suffice to say, it did not.

Heat the needle up to sterilize it, but a spatula and shove it through. It's totally safe and risk free :wink:

I have such bad luck. Knowing me,the needle would probably get stuck or something bad will happen and then the whole area will get infected
I have two piercings on each of my lobes but I seriously want to wear ear stretchers :cry:
Have my ears pierced and my nose, want a septum piercing, tragus and seconds done.
Original post by jarjarbinkss
i got industrial pierced but want belly pierced
I think industrial piercings on women are hot. I've always thought it's sexy but to be honest I didn't know what it was called and I had to Google it lol.
Original post by emobambam
I think industrial piercings on women are hot. I've always thought it's sexy but to be honest I didn't know what it was called and I had to Google it lol.

good now you know haha
I have a standard lobe piercing and I want a nose, tragus, helix and upper lobe piercings but i'm too scared lol:colondollar:
I have a double helix, tragus dermal (my tragus is too small), nipples and navel. I want my nose. I’m curious to hear more about the clit piercings from others? That’s intriguing but what if you lose all sensation?
Reply 29
I want mroe in my ears but not got around to it.
I have the basic lobes and a cartilage on one ear.

I want to get another lobe piercing on each ear.
Reply 31
I have helix upper lobe and the normal lobe on both my ears, both my nipples and belly pierced. I’m thinking of getting my clit pierced. Curious to hear thoughts about it and advice on it also
Reply 32
Original post by queen-bee
Could anyone with a belly button piercing please give us a story about their experience?

It hurt a lot when the needle was going through but after that it was fine I just had to be careful about how I sit and bend for a few days but after it’s fine
I've got my septum pierced, and my ears done twice on both sides.

I really wanna get an industrial piercing but I have tiny awkward ears so I don't even know if it's possible. :rolleyes:
Reply 34
Original post by DiddyDec
I want a clit piercing.

Me too
have: nipple, vertical labret, smiley, septum, medusa, both sides of my nose, both lobes and a cartilidge piercing
want: belly button and more ear piercings
Reply 36
I’ve had my ear/ears Pierced on and off since I was younger, to be honest I get them pierced and within a week they are out due to work etc and I feel embarrassed that I have them pierced I know it shouldn’t be like that but it does.

My wife loves me with my ear rings in, so really I need to bite the bullet and get them done again and this time to keep them in

Quick Reply

Latest