Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Which piercings do you want/have? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    With the risk of catching tetanus or hepatitis,why do it abroad? That's risk taking. It's cheaper getting it done abroad but I've always been afraid to try stuff like that.

Ouch,that's too much. I could never even find the courage to do that
    Honestly, I was too drunk to care, I thought alcohol would mask the pain. Suffice to say, it did not.

Heat the needle up to sterilize it, but a spatula and shove it through. It's totally safe and risk free

ReputationRep:
    Upper Helix

ReputationRep:
    Could anyone with a belly button piercing please give us a story about their experience?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IAmNero)
    Honestly, I was too drunk to care, I thought alcohol would mask the pain. Suffice to say, it did not.

Heat the needle up to sterilize it, but a spatula and shove it through. It's totally safe and risk free
    I have such bad luck. Knowing me,the needle would probably get stuck or something bad will happen and then the whole area will get infected

ReputationRep:
    I have two piercings on each of my lobes but I seriously want to wear ear stretchers :cry:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    Have my ears pierced and my nose, want a septum piercing, tragus and seconds done.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by jarjarbinkss)
    i got industrial pierced but want belly pierced
    I think industrial piercings on women are hot. I've always thought it's sexy but to be honest I didn't know what it was called and I had to Google it lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emobambam)
    I think industrial piercings on women are hot. I've always thought it's sexy but to be honest I didn't know what it was called and I had to Google it lol.
    good now you know haha

ReputationRep:
    I have a standard lobe piercing and I want a nose, tragus, helix and upper lobe piercings but i'm too scared lol

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.