Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aashma93)
    Applied more than a month ago! Haven't heard back yet
    Did you apply to both over a month ago? Good luck for both your applications!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TrainingChopeful)
    Nothing from PM but their deadline was on Saturday and they said they don't start looking at applications until after the deadline
    Thank you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aspiringlawyer20)
    I found this as well. I think this particular interview process will be new to a lot of people so I expect most of us will be in a similar boat!
    Wow - absolute car crash of a vid interview for B&B. Well, thats one less you guys will have to worry about

Good luck for your entries all.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know what the deal is with Eversheds psychometric testing? They seem to have just skipped it this year and gone straight to telephone then face to face?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard from DWF post interview?

ReputationRep:
    has anyone heard from withers??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zanee)
    has anyone heard from withers??
    Nope nothing!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    got a pretty pissy email back from taylor wessing when i emailed them asking when i might hear back… didn't think it was too unreasonable to ask considering i submitted my application over a month ago!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by np2807)
    got a pretty pissy email back from taylor wessing when i emailed them asking when i might hear back… didn't think it was too unreasonable to ask considering i submitted my application over a month ago!
    In what way was it "pissy"? If I've not heard from a firm for a long time, I always email for an update - normally I just receive the "sorry for the delay, we are still processing applications and will be in touch in due course"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by np2807)
    That's so annoying, what did they say? Send mine at the end of December, haven't heard a peep ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TrainingChopeful)
    In what way was it "pissy"? If I've not heard from a firm for a long time, I always email for an update - normally I just receive the "sorry for the delay, we are still processing applications and will be in touch in due course"
    (Original post by roseh92)
    That's so annoying, what did they say? Send mine at the end of December, haven't heard a peep ...
    Maybe I read too much into it but they said this which I thought made it sound like they didn't appreciate me emailing at all:

As you can appreciated this is a very busy time for our small team so please bear with us as we wade through all of the emails and applications that we receive daily.

Regards

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rozzer123)
    my email from them says the same thing as yours. Weird cos there's no specific interview mentioned, so I presume it's for a vac scheme as they tend to interview at the end of the scheme. Confusing...
    I was also confused about this as I applied for VS and TC so I emailed them today asking whether I would be having an interview too.

'Many thanks for your email.

Please be advised that there will not be an interview at the assessment centre.

We look forward to meeting you soon.'

So I'm guessing only after successfully completing the VS, will we get a final round interview for TC.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pasdesdeux)
    Rejection by post from Cleary, at long last! Waiting for Sidley, then I'm done.

My application results (that I can remember):
    Reed Smith: SBA - Interview - Offer
    Taylor Wessing: AC - Offer
    Jones Day: Interview - Offer (But had to turn down due to conflicting dates)

Dechert: Phone Interview - Interview invitation (but had to turn down as I was already engaged on their sole scheme date)

Cleary Gottlieb: Rejection
    Hogan Lovells: SHL - Phone Interview - Rejection
    KWM: Video Interview - Interview - Rejection (still a little sad about this; it was my first interview and I was desperately nervous)
    Shearman: Rejection

It's been a long few months!
    Have you interviewed with Sidely yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pasdesdeux)
    It's been a long few months!
    So true!

Congrats on your successes

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard of any acceptances/rejections from Weil? It's been 5 weeks since my interview and I know mine was quite early on in their interviewing process but thinking about emailing to chase them up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by red31)
    Has anyone heard of any acceptances/rejections from Weil? It's been 5 weeks since my interview and I know mine was quite early on in their interviewing process but thinking about emailing to chase them up.
    5 weeks is incredibly long for them not to reply post-interview - give them a call.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Procrastination1)
    I was also confused about this as I applied for VS and TC so I emailed them today asking whether I would be having an interview too.

'Many thanks for your email.

Please be advised that there will not be an interview at the assessment centre.

We look forward to meeting you soon.'

So I'm guessing only after successfully completing the VS, will we get a final round interview for TC.
    I received an email back from the grad recruitment which says the assessment will be for both a VS and a TC. I'd given up hope after not hearing from them so it was a nice surprise this morning!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zooly1)
    Wow - absolute car crash of a vid interview for B&B. Well, thats one less you guys will have to worry about

Good luck for your entries all.
    Same here. The 3rd question really caught me off guard and was so broad that I ended up rambling trying to fit in all the stuff (I am assuming we had the same Qs)

ReputationRep:
    Seen people saying they have had a Reed Smith rejection/offer, I still haven't heard anything since I got my strengths assessment report back. Anyone else in the same boat? Not sure if its a good or bad thing.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone have any tips/advice for Lewis Silkin video interview?

Thanks!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.