The Student Room Group

A2 Biology OCR June 2015 Revision Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lizzieee4
Damn, put B as it was a bigger population than C and still quite a lot of genetic drift.....

I put species A because more of them were effected in comparison to the other species populations
Original post by buxtonarmy
How many times did you get laid on your gap year?

Grand total of 0 times lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ahem-
It doesnt, correct answer is post synaptic membrane

yeah it binds to the membrane/ 5 protein polypeptide that opens to let in Na+?? i just put post synaptic
Original post by ChiefKeef
Did anyone get 1400 something for the chi squared shizz

yh
Original post by wanna get laid
Whaah? Isnt this the mutation question

It would be less effective because the receptor (a protein) has the incorrect shape due to mutation

Posted from TSR Mobile

My bad I meant to talk about the question comparing the S drug to the M drug, I talked about the receptor being the incorrect shape on the previous question
its C - even if you don't look at the figures, genetic drift has the most effect on smaller pop sizes
Original post by DaisyChain1
I literally guessed all of the answers, how is it fair to ask about AS when that isn't on the f215 spec??

Exactly! Half of the f215 content didn't come up. Why even name is f215 exam?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Did anybody put B for the table question where they are geographically isolated?
Original post by ChiefKeef
Did anyone get 1400 something for the chi squared shizz

Yes but people are saying its thirty something :frown:
Reply 4469
Original post by you-only-live-once
i wrote operant conditioning instead of insight learning, would that be correct?

not too sure about that, it took learning to do it it wasn't repeated chance and reward
Original post by hamza3256
You reject i think, you only accept when it is smaller than 11.35.I thinkBut it was 1400 something.

I got 1400 and was like that's to big and square rooted it for some reason hahaha, I still rejected it though so I guess that's one mark hahaha
Reply 4471
Original post by DaisyChain1
Yes but people are saying its thirty something :frown:

nope its the big 1400 number
Reply 4472
Isolation can occur in three forms: Mechanical, Behavioral, Seasonal. The questions spoke about cant reproduce therefore that is mechanical or no?
Did anybody put B for the table question where they are geographically isolated?

I did :smile:
Where you suppose to square root it??????????????
Original post by NilaJ
nope its the big 1400 number

Thank goodness that's what I put :smile:)))
Original post by Lizzieee4
I got 1400 and was like that's to big and square rooted it for some reason hahaha, I still rejected it though so I guess that's one mark hahaha

But in the some past papers in the past I always left the answer without square rooting it and got it right.
Original post by you-only-live-once
i wrote operant conditioning instead of insight learning, would that be correct?

It was insight learning and not operant conditioning, OC is learning by reward and punishment whereas insight learning is using reasoning and judgement from past experiences
Original post by cmfunk
mentioned dis- less seeds
and adv- defense mechanism against insects

dish because the nicotine could be toxic to the insects?

I put c because I thought the smaller the population the large the effect of genetic drift

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending