Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a.gafor)
    Ref between our kama sutra story? what is she going to decide for us? the position that we shall be trying next and whether it should be missionary? or butterfly or cowgirl?

so you want me to be a psychiatrist if you have any hidden urges/ desires regarding your friend and I can tell that you do, you can just tell them to me now, why waste so much time on getting trained and all that
    Ref between our Lovers tiff's lol.

Yeah a career change will do you good , HELL NO the only urge I have towards her is the urge to kick her if she runs her daughters pram into me or leaves baby in the middle of the isle to get something usually causing me to do a three point turn with baby's pram.

I like guys not girls penis not vee vee .

ReputationRep:
    5 5 0

ReputationRep:
    BED. Night a.g.

ReputationRep:
    Morning to correct myself.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou 22)
    Well it is the 23-27th but once may arrives I always feel happy as My nanas bday, then mine, then my aunts , But there will be a few more positions but don't want to taint your innocence.

, but you got my car colour changed to that beautiful pink so Barbie wanted me to drive her somewhere guess where?.......... she made me drive her to ken's , didn't know how to tell you .

Lol vaguely ...... I remember it all, that hump on the tree stump was awesome, we must do that again .

oh yh tinder baby you know how that gets me going............ not, your the one that set up the account .

Missionary is the bomb that makes your bomb go off doesn't it now Mr Hot Rod , but you don't remember me being on top of you on the forest floor? you even gave me a cowgirl hat a lasso but its nice to have a bit of both , I knew that............. .
    I knew I always liked May, a mixture of peace, beauty and kinkiness as if you havn't done enough damage to my pure as gold innocence already

lol its even worse that Ken rejected you and chose barbie instead you mustn't have shown your love for all things Anal to him I suppose

I thought you liked calling me Mr Rock Hard but I suppose Hot Rod is good too :perv: and I remember it all its good to know that your memory is cumin back to you as well dont want you forgetting all those excellent rides I gave you :sexface:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Ref between our Lovers tiff's lol.

Yeah a career change will do you good , HELL NO the only urge I have towards her is the urge to kick her if she runs her daughters pram into me or leaves baby in the middle of the isle to get something usually causing me to do a three point turn with baby's pram.

I like guys not girls penis not vee vee .
    lol Lovers tiffs, I like the sound of that

all this talk about slaps and kicks, Clearly you like it rough :sexface: no surprises there

ReputationRep:
    BED. Night a.g.
    Night

and You can just call me G :gangster:, sounds much better but A.G. is fine too

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    :creep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    +2

ReputationRep:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 28, 2014
Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.