Reply 5080
5 5 0 :tongue:
Reply 5081
BED. Night a.g.
Reply 5082
Morning to correct myself.
Reply 5084
Original post by lou 22
Well it is the 23-27th but once may arrives I always feel happy as My nanas bday, then mine, then my aunts :smile:, But there will be a few more positions but don't want to taint your innocence.

:smile: :tongue:, but you got my car colour changed to that beautiful pink so Barbie wanted me to drive her somewhere guess where?.......... she made me drive her to ken's :frown:, didn't know how to tell you :tongue:.

Lol vaguely :tongue:...... I remember it all, that hump on the tree stump was awesome, we must do that again :biggrin:.

oh yh tinder baby you know how that gets me going............ not, your the one that set up the account :tongue:.

Missionary is the bomb that makes your bomb go off doesn't it now Mr Hot Rod :tongue:, but you don't remember me being on top of you on the forest floor? you even gave me a cowgirl hat a lasso :tongue: but its nice to have a bit of both :tongue:, I knew that............. .

I knew I always liked May, a mixture of peace, beauty and kinkiness :tongue: as if you havn't done enough damage to my pure as gold innocence already :tongue:

lol its even worse that Ken rejected you and chose barbie instead :colone: you mustn't have shown your love for all things Anal to him I suppose :tongue:

I thought you liked calling me Mr Rock Hard but I suppose Hot Rod is good too :perv: and I remember it all :tongue: its good to know that your memory is cumin back to you as well :tongue: dont want you forgetting all those excellent rides I gave you :sexface:
Reply 5085
Reply 5086
Original post by lou 22
Ref between our Lovers tiff's :tongue: lol.

Yeah a career change will do you good :tongue:, HELL NO the only urge I have towards her is the urge to kick her if she runs her daughters pram into me or leaves baby in the middle of the isle to get something usually causing me to do a three point turn with baby's pram.

I like guys not girls penis not vee vee :tongue:.

lol Lovers tiffs, I like the sound of that :tongue:

all this talk about slaps and kicks, Clearly you like it rough :sexface: no surprises there :colone:
Reply 5087
Original post by lou 22
BED. Night a.g.

Night :smile:

and You can just call me G :gangster:, sounds much better :tongue: but A.G. is fine too :tongue:
Reply 5089
Reply 5090
:creep:
Reply 5092
Reply 5094
:creep: :tongue:
Reply 5095
Reply 5096
:creep: :colone:
+2
Reply 5098
Reply 5099