Turn on thread page Beta

how long dose it take for you to walk to uni? watch

ReputationRep:
    around 40 minutes... I simply can't do it every day!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Perhaps 7 mins to lecture theatre, 4 mins to college.

ReputationRep:
    It can be 5 to 15 minutes, depending on which building I'm in.

ReputationRep:
    it takes about 15-20 mins to walk into campus. When i'm in bed though, that can easily become "do-able" in 5 mins...snoooozzeee!!

ReputationRep:
    30 minutes 3 days a week, 20 minutes 3 days a week.

ReputationRep:
    5 mins-i live on campus

ReputationRep:
    2 minutes.

ReputationRep:
    If I were to walk, it would take 3 hours. So, obviously I don't walk but drive. I can drive there in 20 minutes but with traffic it takes 40-45. Then about 5 minute to campus.

ReputationRep:
    It would take over an hour to walk from halls to campus but I get the bus, which takes 20 mins.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by matt1991)
    around 40 minutes... I simply can't do it every day!
    It takes me like 45/50 minutes, my department is on the complete other side of campus :sigh:

And I have to do it everyday :emo:

ReputationRep:
    10 mins

ReputationRep:
    30 seconds to reach the campus gate, 10 minutes to get to most of my lectures.

ReputationRep:
    Around 5 minutes

ReputationRep:
    5-10 minutes, depending which building I'm in and which floor my lecture is on.

ReputationRep:
    takes 20-25 minutes to lecture theater

takes 30 mins+ to tutorials/ workshops

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by claireythepinkfairy)
    It takes me like 45/50 minutes, my department is on the complete other side of campus :sigh:

And I have to do it everyday :emo:
    I'm only on Woodland Road in the faculty of arts so I don't have to carry on walking straight into the centre thankfully. But honestly, can you see yourself doing that walk across the Downs every morning?!

ReputationRep:
    About 20/25 minutes.

ReputationRep:
    From my flat to where my physics lectures are held: an hour and a half. From where most students live: 40-ish minutes.

ReputationRep:
    about 30 mins walk could push 25 mins if needed. My uni is on the other side of town, have to walk through town then out in to the middle of no where

ReputationRep:
    From the bus station in the university town to the building where most of my lectures are held, it's about a fifteen to twenty minute walk through a park (quite nice, really).

However, for a single journey to university from my house, I have twenty-five to thirty minutes total of walking, because there's also a ten minute walk from my house to the bus station in my home town.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.