The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
around 40 minutes... I simply can't do it every day!
Reply 41
Perhaps 7 mins to lecture theatre, 4 mins to college.
It can be 5 to 15 minutes, depending on which building I'm in.
Reply 43
it takes about 15-20 mins to walk into campus. When i'm in bed though, that can easily become "do-able" in 5 mins...snoooozzeee!!
30 minutes 3 days a week, 20 minutes 3 days a week.
5 mins-i live on campus
2 minutes.
Reply 47
If I were to walk, it would take 3 hours. So, obviously I don't walk but drive. I can drive there in 20 minutes but with traffic it takes 40-45. Then about 5 minute to campus.
Reply 48
It would take over an hour to walk from halls to campus but I get the bus, which takes 20 mins.
matt1991
around 40 minutes... I simply can't do it every day!

It takes me like 45/50 minutes, my department is on the complete other side of campus :sigh:

And I have to do it everyday :emo:
10 mins
Reply 51
30 seconds to reach the campus gate, 10 minutes to get to most of my lectures.
Around 5 minutes
5-10 minutes, depending which building I'm in and which floor my lecture is on.
Reply 54
takes 20-25 minutes to lecture theater

takes 30 mins+ to tutorials/ workshops
Reply 55
claireythepinkfairy
It takes me like 45/50 minutes, my department is on the complete other side of campus :sigh:

And I have to do it everyday :emo:

I'm only on Woodland Road in the faculty of arts so I don't have to carry on walking straight into the centre thankfully. But honestly, can you see yourself doing that walk across the Downs every morning?!
About 20/25 minutes.
From my flat to where my physics lectures are held: an hour and a half. From where most students live: 40-ish minutes.
about 30 mins walk could push 25 mins if needed. My uni is on the other side of town, have to walk through town then out in to the middle of no where
From the bus station in the university town to the building where most of my lectures are held, it's about a fifteen to twenty minute walk through a park (quite nice, really).

However, for a single journey to university from my house, I have twenty-five to thirty minutes total of walking, because there's also a ten minute walk from my house to the bus station in my home town.

Latest

Trending

Trending