Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by temi.h.o.)
    random question, are any of you guys going to buy the freshers' pack or like individual tickets to events and stuff?
    I really can't see the benefit of buying one. Youre spending like £30 just to make nights out cheaper. Doesn't that defeat the whole object?! Also it would be so stupid if you bought it before getting confirmed. But thats just my opinion

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dannypaws123)
    I really can't see the benefit of buying one. Youre spending like £30 just to make nights out cheaper. Doesn't that defeat the whole object?! Also it would be so stupid if you bought it before getting confirmed. But thats just my opinion
    That's what I was thinking too, plus I'm not a huge like clubbing person like I'd rather have a night out at a bar and not a club idk that's just me

ReputationRep:
    That's what I was thinking too, plus I'm not a huge like clubbing person like I'd rather have a night out at a bar and not a club idk that's just me
    Dont worry im exactly the same, more of a social drinker than going out on a mad one!

ReputationRep:
    Dont worry im exactly the same, more of a social drinker than going out on a mad one!
    I'm like the only one of my friends who is like that, at least I've got someone else like me

ReputationRep:
    Hi! Anyone else in QEQM Halls? Im in block F room 10. Langstone was my first choice but had no idea that QEQM even existed! It says one meal available per day and only has a small kitchen with a poor excuse for an oven which im not happy with. i prefer fresh meals as opposed to microwave chips and iceland pizzas! Anyone else in block F?
    Hey! I'm in QEQM Halls but not sure where, it says DY 05, I'm guessing it's block D? Anyone know?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jorgie)
    Hey! I'm in QEQM Halls but not sure where, it says DY 05, I'm guessing it's block D? Anyone know?
    I'm guessing that it maybe one of those smaller blocks around the big tower but that's just my guess

ReputationRep:
    I'm guessing that it maybe one of those smaller blocks around the big tower but that's just my guess
    Aw great! That's cool Thank you!! Can't wait to start!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jorgie)
    Aw great! That's cool Thank you!! Can't wait to start!
    Me too, where are you from?

ReputationRep:
    I've actually just received my accommodation pack and I'm in QEQM hall B 02 - anyone nearby?

ReputationRep:
    Hey!
    I'm block D
    Can't wait for uni

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JeremiahAFC)
    I've actually just received my accommodation pack and I'm in QEQM hall B 02 - anyone nearby?
    I'm in B 05!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danimoxon)
    Hey I'm block E room 05, chances are we are in the same one
    ha sorry for late reply ave you paid your deposit yet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmberCoraliiee)
    Just got my halls letter today, is anyone else in block D?
    I'm in block D!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rob Jamieson)
    Hey, I got hall A room 10 anyone know anything about it?
    Hey I got hall A room 11

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

By the way, does anyone know a contact number for QEQM Hall? I'm trying to call Student Housing but they're not answering... :/

ReputationRep:
    Hey I got hall A room 11

ReputationRep:
    I'm in H21, anyone near?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, i'm in A12, but i'm as lost as you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LouisHW)
    Hey, i got block C room 16, anyone close by?
    Hi! I'm in C 09 so quite close!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emmak4te97)
    Hi! I'm in block C 09 so quite close
    This was my boyfriends room last year. It's disgusting so if you can ask to move halls I would. All these blocks are absolutely infested with bugs and mould and get so many complaints every year.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.