The Student Room Group
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth

QEQM Halls 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by temi.h.o.
random question, are any of you guys going to buy the freshers' pack or like individual tickets to events and stuff? :smile:

I really can't see the benefit of buying one. Youre spending like £30 just to make nights out cheaper. Doesn't that defeat the whole object?! Also it would be so stupid if you bought it before getting confirmed. But thats just my opinion :smile:
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth
Original post by dannypaws123
I really can't see the benefit of buying one. Youre spending like £30 just to make nights out cheaper. Doesn't that defeat the whole object?! Also it would be so stupid if you bought it before getting confirmed. But thats just my opinion :smile:

That's what I was thinking too, plus I'm not a huge like clubbing person like I'd rather have a night out at a bar and not a club idk that's just me
That's what I was thinking too, plus I'm not a huge like clubbing person like I'd rather have a night out at a bar and not a club idk that's just me

Dont worry im exactly the same, more of a social drinker than going out on a mad one!
Dont worry im exactly the same, more of a social drinker than going out on a mad one!

I'm like the only one of my friends who is like that, at least I've got someone else like me :smile:
Reply 44
Hi! Anyone else in QEQM Halls? Im in block F room 10. Langstone was my first choice but had no idea that QEQM even existed! It says one meal available per day and only has a small kitchen with a poor excuse for an oven which im not happy with. i prefer fresh meals as opposed to microwave chips and iceland pizzas! Anyone else in block F?

Hey! I'm in QEQM Halls but not sure where, it says DY 05, I'm guessing it's block D? Anyone know?
Original post by Jorgie
Hey! I'm in QEQM Halls but not sure where, it says DY 05, I'm guessing it's block D? Anyone know?

I'm guessing that it maybe one of those smaller blocks around the big tower but that's just my guess :smile:
Reply 46
I'm guessing that it maybe one of those smaller blocks around the big tower but that's just my guess :smile:

Aw great! That's cool :smile: Thank you!! Can't wait to start!
Original post by Jorgie
Aw great! That's cool :smile: Thank you!! Can't wait to start!

Me too, where are you from? :smile:
I've actually just received my accommodation pack and I'm in QEQM hall B 02 - anyone nearby?
Hey!
I'm block D
Can't wait for uni :smile:
Original post by JeremiahAFC
I've actually just received my accommodation pack and I'm in QEQM hall B 02 - anyone nearby?

I'm in B 05!
Original post by Danimoxon
Hey I'm block E room 05, chances are we are in the same one :smile:

ha sorry for late reply ave you paid your deposit yet
Original post by AmberCoraliiee
Just got my halls letter today, is anyone else in block D?

I'm in block D!
Original post by Rob Jamieson
Hey, I got hall A room 10 anyone know anything about it?

Hey I got hall A room 11 :smile:
Reply 54
Hi,

By the way, does anyone know a contact number for QEQM Hall? I'm trying to call Student Housing but they're not answering... :/
Hey I got hall A room 11 :smile:
I'm in H21, anyone near?
Yeah, i'm in A12, but i'm as lost as you.
Original post by LouisHW
Hey, i got block C room 16, anyone close by?

Hi! I'm in C 09 so quite close!
Original post by Emmak4te97
Hi! I'm in block C 09 so quite close :smile:

This was my boyfriends room last year. It's disgusting so if you can ask to move halls I would. All these blocks are absolutely infested with bugs and mould and get so many complaints every year.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending