The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

DazYaSSS
your futile attempts are making no progress, you little flame

Thank you for breaking it down gently, by the way the rep was grey...I'm sure you'll want to post a bit more before you give me a few green gems :tongue:
Reply 41
waiting2smile
Thank you for breaking it down gently, by the way the rep was grey...I'm sure you'll want to post a bit more before you give me a few green gems :tongue:

dream on..
waiting2smile
Thank you for breaking it down gently, by the way the rep was grey...I'm sure you'll want to post a bit more before you give me a few green gems

lol, Dazya needs to realise that he can't give out rep, apparently he tries it often. I think you can give out one point when you reach 200 posts, supposing you're not in negative rep....
Reply 43
tis_me_lord
lol, Dazya needs to realise that he can't give out rep, apparently he tries it often. I think you can give out one point when you reach 200 posts, supposing you're not in negative rep....

i don't care, i still gave her a nice grey gem :smile:
DazYaSSS
i don't care, i still gave her a nice grey gem

lol, behold the mighty power of your grey gem. I'm sure she's trembling in fear of it.
DazYaSSS
i don't care, i still gave her a nice grey gem :smile:

Yes it's pretty, a beautiful light grey although it's value is 0. A few others gave me grey gems in the hope it would turn to green when I helped out in the academic forum - I'm sure you had the very same thought - but never mind dear, better luck next time, right? :tongue:
Reply 46
waiting2smile
Yes it's pretty, a beautiful light grey although it's value is 0. A few others gave me grey gems in the hope it would turn to green when I helped out in the academic forum - I'm sure you had the very same thought - but never mind dear, better luck next time, right? :tongue:

unlucky with the grey gems, my grey gem adds nicely to the collection sweetie.
Reply 47
I like good grey gems cause they show a person agrees althoughb a bad grey gem with diet coke is S*** isn't the best approach...
DazYaSSS
unlucky with the grey gems, my grey gem adds nicely to the collection sweetie.

Oh it does darling. I can't tell you how delighted I am.
Reply 49
waiting2smile
Oh it does darling. I can't tell you how delighted I am.

i knew you would be and i'm glad you approve, you little sugar puff.
Reply 50
DazYaSSS
i knew you would be and i'm glad you approve, you little sugar puff.

Dazya, are you a new member or one that was banned?
I only have 2 grey gems in my list, that's a record for me, i usually have loads, and i think they were both intended to be green as well. :smile:
historyhoney

lol! Awwww you're such a newbie sometimes.
Reply 53
historyhoney

been here since feb
just got banned
Reply 54
DazYaSSS
been here since feb
just got banned

why'd u get baanned? Wasn't there a mod who did a locked post sayting something like congratulations its the 50 time u've been banned or is that my imagination?
historyhoney
why'd u get banned? Wasn't there a mod who did a locked post sayting something like congratulations its the 50 time u've been banned or is that my imagination?

Only 50? That doesn't seem right....
Reply 56
Everdawn
yeah, and plenty of excercise to increase those endorphins... becuase you know they make you happy, and happy people just dont shoot their husbands...

"Exercise gives you endorphins, endorphins make you happy, happy people don't go round shooting their husbands. They just don't."

Legally Blonde is a great film!
Reply 57
Loosing... yep, you've definitely got something wrong with you.
Reply 58
Everdawn
This is it guys, I think im finally loosing the plot. Ive been acting very strange in the last week, and its totally not me at all, im constantly stressed... either that or it could be added to the fact I have eight major assignments all due in the next 3 weeks plus QCS (our exit score tests) and a whole heap of other stuf. After the rugby this evening I went back to my work and couldnt breathe properly. As I said im acting strange, more 'out there' than usual. Ive taken 4 Valerian today but thats only herbal.

Do you reckon its worth seeing the doctor to get something to just chill me out?

Just because it's herbal doesn't mean it's not harmful.

And don't you think it would be normal to be stressed with all those tests and assignments?

Latest

Trending

Trending