The Student Room Group

Anyone make their own flashcards instead of buying them?

im thinking of making my own from notepads i dont use ? will the paper be too thin?
Original post by Anonymous
im thinking of making my own from notepads i dont use ? will the paper be too thin?

Doesn’t matter what you use, it’s about if you benefit from them. I see people spend so long colouring flash cards and making them look nice but that’s a waste of time
Reply 2
the thickness of them doesnt matter too much, more so the content on them! as long as they work for you, they can be however you want them to be! diagrams, questions and answers, definitions, etc are all solid ideas for flash cards, ideally you want them to be something youd have to think about rather than just a matter of reading over them for memorising them
Reply 3
Original post by B7861
Doesn’t matter what you use, it’s about if you benefit from them. I see people spend so long colouring flash cards and making them look nice but that’s a waste of time

I do benefit! How shall I make them? I’m thinking of just having them loose in a small plastic folder for each topic ?

Original post by r1dofme
the thickness of them doesnt matter too much, more so the content on them! as long as they work for you, they can be however you want them to be! diagrams, questions and answers, definitions, etc are all solid ideas for flash cards, ideally you want them to be something youd have to think about rather than just a matter of reading over them for memorising them

Thank you!! I’ll make some tonight 😄

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending