The Student Room Group

essay competiton

so I'm doing like an essay competition, but im kinda doing it at the last min, is it possible to do researches while writing the actual essay??
ask chatgpt to write for you,or simply give you a plot or hint...rephrase the sentences, add some of your own vocabulary, insert-delete some lines, change the tone a little bit-so plagiarism or cheating won't be detected!(as many educational systems are able to identify a chatgpt essay)
Reply 2
Original post by Saeed23
ask chatgpt to write for you,or simply give you a plot or hint...rephrase the sentences, add some of your own vocabulary, insert-delete some lines, change the tone a little bit-so plagiarism or cheating won't be detected!(as many educational systems are able to identify a chatgpt essay)

hello,
Have you heard about Turnitins detection? I don't think, that this cheating method is a good choice. Turnitin became really powerful detection tool, that detects everything with high accuracy. I think every teacher and professor will use this checker soon, because these paraphrasing stuff already became unreliable in cheating. Hope it helps
Reply 3
Original post by Dav1dx
hello,
Have you heard about Turnitins detection? I don't think, that this cheating method is a good choice. Turnitin became really powerful detection tool, that detects everything with high accuracy. I think every teacher and professor will use this checker soon, because these paraphrasing stuff already became unreliable in cheating. Hope it helps

bro, I literally bypassed turnitins detection yesterday. I know that turnitin is true nightmare for students, but it's not that powerful like u said. Since I discovered Netus ai paraphrasing tool, turnitin is nothing against this tool. Idk hot it works, but it works.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending