The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Whats_The_411?
ooh! your is the USA whats good musics out at the mo over there? Anything that we in the UK should look out for?

ummm i dunno what is/isnt out over there :smile:
Reply 41
Adhsur
:eek: :mad:

ooooooh
Reply 42
Adhsur
:eek: :mad:

Lol joking
PadFoot90
ummm i dunno what is/isnt out over there :smile:

Alright whats Tweet and Foxy Brown up 2? They were supposed to have new albums. Any info on them?
Reply 44
Whats_The_411?
Alright whats Tweet and Foxy Brown up 2? They were supposed to have new albums. Any info on them?

sorry, never heard of them :frown:
Reply 45
glance
But without China, where would we get our pirate dvds from?

malaysia is a good place to start.
PadFoot90
sorry, never heard of them :frown:

hehe is your location on your profile correct? You must have heard of Tweet.
Reply 47
what is this rep thing? can I give ppl them?
Reply 48
Whats_The_411?
hehe is your location on your profile correct? You must have heard of Tweet.

Yes, and no :biggrin:
Daibhidh

yes you can, can you give me a neg one? It will be good practise for you
PadFoot90
Yes, and no :biggrin:

hehe :tongue:
Reply 51
Daibhidh

yeah, if you find a post you like, click the little scale thing on the upper right box, if you agree, they get pos. rep, and their points go up, and eventually they may get a new gem. If you dont like it, and give neg rep, their points go down and they may eventually get a red gem. The amount of points you give out is based on join date, rep gems, and posts.
Daibhidh

Not right now. You have enough posts, but for some reason you've pissed people off enough for them to give you neg rep. Until you get some positive rep and a green gem, your rep'll be worthless.

The FAQ tells it better than me.
Reply 53
sublime_envy
yes you can, can you give me a neg one? It will be good practise for you

And how do I go about this, I'm not gonna give out any negatives, how is it done and why am I grey and not green like albdy else
Reply 54
padfoot- any new crazes, fashions or trends over there? So I can buy up all the stuff and sell it at high prices when the trend migrates over here :biggrin: I'm gonna be rich :smile:
Reply 55
Daibhidh
And how do I go about this, I'm not gonna give out any negatives, how is it done and why am I grey and not green like albdy else

Well someone may have disagreed/ not liked a post you made, and some members enjoy watching newbies gems turn gray :rolleyes:
Daibhidh

damn you, you evil little bugger. Keep your rep :tongue:
Reply 57
Hayley...
Not right now. You have enough posts, but for some reason you've pissed people off enough for them to give you neg rep. Until you get some positive rep and a green gem, your rep'll be worthless.

The FAQ tells it better than me.

Wow, Ive not been on long. How do I redeem myself?
Reply 58
glance
padfoot- any new crazes, fashions or trends over there? So I can buy up all the stuff and sell it at high prices when the trend migrates over here :biggrin: I'm gonna be rich :smile:

Well it sounds like you guys already have/soon too have the Ipods... um....
Reply 59
Daibhidh
Wow, Ive not been on long. How do I redeem myself?

If you post enough (and people like them) , you will eventually go back up.

Latest

Trending

Trending