The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
neha p
ohhh myyyy godddd! what is the world coming to! :rolleyes:

They are trying to justify their choice lol..well if you dont do any of the above it won't be dirty... :biggrin:
Reply 41
ThornsnRoses
showers are much cleaner, the dirt washes away, in a bath is stays in the water. Although isnt the soap in the bath meant to kill the bacteria?

I agree. That women on the programme "How clean is your house" is always talking about how if you don’t wash a bath properly you end up "bathing in small traces a faecal matter" i.e. sh*t! Revolting!!!
Dajo123
I agree. That women on the programme "How clean is your house" is always talking about how if you don’t wash a bath properly you end up "bathing in small traces a faecal matter" i.e. sh*t! Revolting!!!

All other animals do it, why shouldn't we?
Reply 43
How cool is this shower?

http://www.mingorifrance.com/ciel_pluie.php

and any chance of getting the tag back?
Reply 44
tis_me_lord

:eek:
Reply 45
tis_me_lord

:eek: :eek:
Reply 46
amex
How cool is this shower?

http://www.mingorifrance.com/ciel_pluie.php

and any chance of getting the tag back?

Very cool :tongue: http://www.mingorifrance.com/video/Mingori.mpg See it in Action! :tongue:
Reply 47
tis_me_lord
Nor do they involve having sex with yourself.

Yuck....having a bath in a tub full of your 'thingies'.
Shower!....
(enough reasons have been said on this thread!! :rolleyes: :tongue: )
Reply 49
lotus_lee
Yuck....having a bath in a tub full of your 'thingies'.

thingies!! :biggrin:
Reply 50
a bath is not wallowing in your own dirt. The dirt that comes off combines with sodium sterate in the soap you use to make it soluble. The dirt will not come out of the water and stick on you again. But yes it is closer to wallowing in your own dirt than a shower is.

Personally I prefer baths because i've been brought up on them. My bath fills REALLY QUICKLY so there is no waiting around (takes 2 mins literally), and i just find them relaxing. You dont get that horrid cold shock of water at the start, and you dont get the horrid cold shock of the cold air when you get out, like you do with a shower.

Gah i'm gonna hate uni with no baths.
that shower is cool
Reply 52
Willla2
a bath is not wallowing in your own dirt. The dirt that comes off combines with sodium sterate in the soap you use to make it soluble. The dirt will not come out of the water and stick on you again. But yes it is closer to wallowing in your own dirt than a shower is.

Personally I prefer baths because i've been brought up on them. My bath fills REALLY QUICKLY so there is no waiting around (takes 2 mins literally), and i just find them relaxing. You dont get that horrid cold shock of water at the start, and you dont get the horrid cold shock of the cold air when you get out, like you do with a shower.

Gah i'm gonna hate uni with no baths.

i dont know how anyone can take a bath after reading this thread!
Reply 53
oh quit whining. Right now, you're sitting there, covered in bacteria and germs and stuff. there are loads of parasites on your skin. A bath is just as good as a shower - except when your bath takes ages to fill. In my case, it doesnt, so i choose baths!
Reply 54
Willla2
oh quit whining. Right now, you're sitting there, covered in bacteria and germs and stuff. there are loads of parasites on your skin. A bath is just as good as a shower - except when your bath takes ages to fill. In my case, it doesnt, so i choose baths!

ooo, ok then then! :rolleyes:
Reply 55
tis_me_lord
So? It just gets washed away in a shower whereas in a bath it floats around and soaks into your hair, hence shower being better.

i agree! showers are cleaner! lol
Reply 56
baths all the way!!!!!!!!!
Reply 57
you've turned an innocent thread very dirty...typical teenagers

showers all the way, i went to africa for 3 weeks, missing hot showers was top of the list believe me.
Reply 58
I prefer showers as baths take too long. I'm not sure which makes you cleaner, because after I have a bath, I usually take a shower anyways. Cos you're laying in the dirty water while you're in the shower.
I prefer showers, faster, use less water in most cases and easier to wash my hair, especially if gel was in it that particular day :tongue:

Latest

Trending

Trending