The Student Room Group

Room Available

Hi everyone! My names Charlotte, and I have a room available to rent from the 5th Feb in Hatfield, a short walk from the university of Hertfordshires campus! It comes fully furnished in a 6 bedroom house, with access to shared bathroom, with a toilet, shower and bath on the same floor. We have a spacious living room and kitchen and lovely big garden as well! If interested, please reply to this message! Thanks so much.
Original post by charlotte_dobrev
Hi everyone! My names Charlotte, and I have a room available to rent from the 5th Feb in Hatfield, a short walk from the university of Hertfordshires campus! It comes fully furnished in a 6 bedroom house, with access to shared bathroom, with a toilet, shower and bath on the same floor. We have a spacious living room and kitchen and lovely big garden as well! If interested, please reply to this message! Thanks so much.

Hii Im interested in your room. please revert back as soon as possible ita really urgent
Reply 2
Original post by charlotte_dobrev

Hii Charlotte. I want to know the details of your place. How to contact you? Im interested.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending