The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Mrgd291190
Yeah, I was never too keen on Martha. I thought that she was bad but then Donna come along...Just bring back Rose! :cry:

I know Rose should be back..!
Reply 41
I think I'm really going out on a limb here by saying that I wasn't ever a huge fan of Rose...

Catherine Tate I never liked before, but she's earnt some respect from me for this series :smile:.
Mcjazz

:love:

Oh, you are so getting repped for that tomorrow :biggrin:

Sifr too, for a good idea :biggrin:
Nintendus
I think I'm really going out on a limb here by saying that I wasn't ever a huge fan of Rose...

Catherine Tate I never liked before, but she's earnt some respect from me for this series :smile:.

This post makes me cry :cry:

:wink:
Reply 44
Mcjazz
My room? It was in yours :s-smilie:

Oi! Gerrout!

Or, stay in.... :hubba::biggrin:

15 mins!

My dad refuses to indulge in any speculation, he's just going 'to watch it and be happy'.
How rubbish is that?!
Reply 45
Mrgd291190
Oh, you are so getting repped for that tomorrow :biggrin:

Sifr too, for a good idea :biggrin:

:rofl: Thanks
Sifr
I know Rose should be back..!

It'd be nice if she'd stick around but I doubt that they'll let her...which is a pity :frown:
Reply 47
I don't think that Tennant will regenerate into someone else, wasn't there something about there only being three specials next year as he was filming Hamlet?
But then again that could just be a coverup :smile:
These regenerations are usually quite a big thing for the media too so it would be a little weird if this one were to be different.
I've been putting out a theory that Chistopher Eccelscake will be back :biggrin:
Mcjazz
:rofl: Thanks

*bows*
Reply 49
Drewski
Oi! Gerrout!

Or, stay in.... :hubba::biggrin:

15 mins!

My dad refuses to indulge in any speculation, he's just going 'to watch it and be happy'.
How rubbish is that?!

That is AN EXTREMELY POOR EFFORT FROM DREWSKI SENIOR! He should by punished by not being allowed to watch it. Nah, I lie, I wouldn't do that to someone :biggrin:
Reply 50
Mrgd291190
It'd be nice if she'd stick around but I doubt that they'll let her...which is a pity :frown:

Lalalalalala not listeninggggg..
jam_man
I don't think that Tennant will regenerate into someone else, wasn't there something about there only being three specials next year as he was filming Hamlet?

I heard about that too!
I'd like to see RTD get T-bagged to death by a Dalek.
Reply 53
Mrgd291190

I Dont think she wants to be back..she has "Other projects"
Like the ITV series secret life of a call girl..
Damn..I'm soo stoopid, I actually did not know what a Call girl was..:s-smilie:
And I sat down to watch it was my mum..and go the most HORRIFYING shock of my life..
I've never been able to look Rose in the Eye again..:wink:
Reply 54
He regenerates into two Doctors, due to that 1 second blip thing where the planets were hidden. David Tennant stays!
Reply 55
Doctor Who Doctor Who Doctor Who Doctor Who Doctor Who Doctor Who Doctor Who Doctor Who!

5 Mins To Go
Mcjazz
Lalalalalala not listeninggggg..

;console;
Sifr
I Dont think she wants to be back..she has "Other projects"
Like the ITV series secret life of a call girl..
Damn..I'm soo stoopid, I actually did not know what a Call girl was..:s-smilie:
And I sat down to watch it was my mum..and go the most HORRIFYING shock of my life..
I've never been able to look Rose in the Eye again..:wink:

:rofl:

Really? No idea?
I can only imagine the look on your face :wink:
Reply 58
The hand! Lmfao we knew it.
Reply 59
Donna is goooonnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeee!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Latest

Trending

Trending