The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Nonloso
Couldn't you make a compliment based on some other part of her body? WHat would you think if a goodlooking girl came up to you and said I bet you have a good looking penis??

He would probably be happy. And offer to show it to her.
Reply 41
I would be utterly disgusted and walk off as fast as I could.
Reply 42
To be honest, I don't think I would be able to think of an answer in that situation.
I would get away from him asap.
I'd sing 'you will never gett this, you will never get this la la la laaaa', obviously.
I'd think they were a knob, and i'd walk away.
Reply 46
Actually, I might react a bit differently. I'd probably say "so, at least someone visits my site :wink:"

If I could think of that in time. If I didn't, i'd probably laugh and speak to him some more. I like funny people. I could possibly see a relationship blooming :wink:

Obviously, if he was unfortunate looking, then it would be a very creepy thing to say and I would run away. If he's good looking, well... :wink:
:ditto:
SuicidalLemming
I'd wink and say "well you'll have to keep betting, coz you're never gonna see it"

:ditto:
Reply 48
It's so funny how girls would be disgusted/creeped out if a guy says that to them, but if a girl says "I bet you have a nice penis" to a guy 90% of the guys would be like "Yea, wanna see it?"
FoeGeddaBowDeet
No you wouldn't.

:confused: And why do you think you'd know what I'd do?
I would hit him.
Reply 51
Please don't tell me you're planning on using that as a chat up line, OP.

If someone said that to me, I'd probably attempt a witty response, which would fail, so I'd run away. And then I would procede to tell all of my friends about it.
yeah, don't do that.
Err, let's just say he'd regret ever asking me that stupid question.
I Have No Imagination
Err, let's just say he'd regret ever asking me that stupid question.

Why - would you open up?
Reply 55
Epic lolz.
Reply 56
I'd completely ignore him and walk off.
I'd be like oh really and maybe think how dose he know. But just go along with it.
Reply 58
I'd laugh then walk away
:lolwut:

That smilie is universally appropriate in this forum.

Latest

Trending

Trending