The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
You pervert.
Reply 2
i would get a bit freaked out, and just walk away.

Would a decent guy actually say that to a chick... i doubt it!
Reply 3
i would think he's a creep
I'd wink and say "well you'll have to keep betting, coz you're never gonna see it"
Reply 5
You'll never get to see it, forget poking it.
Reply 6
Couldn't you make a compliment based on some other part of her body? WHat would you think if a goodlooking girl came up to you and said I bet you have a good looking penis??
I'd reply with: "No, actually I hang like sleeve of wizard."
i would give them the

:h:
i'd get it out for you
Reply 10
I'd deal it with it in such a way that you'd end up having a good looking vagina as well.
my:favorite:things...
i would give them the

:h:

Under 16?
Audrey Hepburn
I'd reply with: "No, actually I hang like sleeve of wizard."

Haha Borat.
I am so trying this out on some guys.

"Hey, I bet you have an excellent cock"

I could totally make that work.
Nonloso
Couldn't you make a compliment based on some other part of her body? WHat would you think if a goodlooking girl came up to you and said I bet you have a good looking penis??

what kind of daft question is that lol - most blokes would say i'll take that best come back to mine and i'll show you
Reply 15
How creepy and wrong.
insanetothebrain
Under 16?

no :ninja:
Reply 17
silverbolt
what kind of daft question is that lol - most blokes would say i'll take that best come back to mine and i'll show you

wouldn't you think it was a bit weird if she was completely random?
Nonloso

I'd say why aren't you sucking it then? :confused:
Reply 19
I would be incredibly confused, and refuse to engage in any futher conversation.

Latest

Trending

Trending