This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ScaryScience
feeling ****e. urgh.

Original post by superwolf
:hugs: Anything we can help with?

I'm feeling pretty crappy too, been ill (physically) for a while now and it's starting to take its toll on my mental state... Feel restless but can't do anything, haven't been leaving the house, and can't even do any crafting right now cos I feel too ill and out of it. :s-smilie:

:penguinhug: to both
FORGET THE ROYAL BABY EVERYONE, ME & PANDAWHO HAVE A NEW HOOVER.

OMG.

:tongue:
Been so dissociated all day - not sure what's happening really but oh well :dontknow:. feel horrible and dirty and having bad thoughts because of it

I'm feeling pretty crappy too, been ill (physically) for a while now and it's starting to take its toll on my mental state... Feel restless but can't do anything, haven't been leaving the house, and can't even do any crafting right now cos I feel too ill and out of it. :s-smilie:

What crafting do you do Wolfy? I've just spent the afternoon sorting out our 'craft room' with my mum, haha
Original post by Pathway
Been so dissociated all day - not sure what's happening really but oh well :dontknow:. feel horrible and dirty and having bad thoughts because of it

Big hugs. I'm a bit more lucid today than I have been in a while, so if you wanna PM for a bit, drop me a line. Am going out with my sister in the evening but she's not here yet :nah:
Original post by Jean-Luc Picard
FORGET THE ROYAL BABY EVERYONE, ME & PANDAWHO HAVE A NEW HOOVER.

OMG.

:tongue:

:laugh: ( sorry if it looks weird, its not i romise
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Big hugs. I'm a bit more lucid today than I have been in a while, so if you wanna PM for a bit, drop me a line. Am going out with my sister in the evening but she's not here yet :nah:

:hugs: i will be ok. dont want to triggeryou at all (thank you though youre an awesome friend to me :jumphug:). how are you doing? where you off to tonight? sounds fun!
Original post by Pathway
:hugs: i will be ok. dont want to triggeryou at all (thank you though youre an awesome friend to me :jumphug:). how are you doing? where you off to tonight? sounds fun!

I'm doing a bit better but still not out of the woods yet. Got a review at uni about all the work I've done so far on my PhD. Bricking it :emo: I'm not sure where we're going. Just out somewhere local for dinner. Parents are away and I cba to try and heat something up :colondollar:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
I'm doing a bit better but still not out of the woods yet. Got a review at uni about all the work I've done so far on my PhD. Bricking it :emo: I'm not sure where we're going. Just out somewhere local for dinner. Parents are away and I cba to try and heat something up :colondollar:

can always text me if you need someone ok? i'm sure the review will be ok - i cant remember if you said that they would take your MH into account?
possibly triggering food stuff

Spoiler

hope you have a good time though! :hugs: it's nice to eat in a restaurant sometimes!
Original post by Odd socks
gahhh you's are all far too nice to me :colondollar: :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sockle my mum feels the same way about me, it's total nonsense. If your mum can't accept who you are then that's her problem not yours. Your a person in your own right, she doesn't get to dictate how you should live your life and if she can't say anything nice about it then she should shut up. Side eye at whoever passed on what she said to you. Remember you aren't doing ANY of your life, getting piercings liking people AT her. You are being you, she needs to accept that and stop playing the martyr.

sorry you're feeling so rough :hugs: :console:
i feel like just crying most days and it's not fun i wouldn't recommend it
Original post by samreids

can definitely empathise. I cry every day without fail, most days multiple time. is hard. hope you feel better soon :console:
Original post by Pathway
can always text me if you need someone ok? i'm sure the review will be ok - i cant remember if you said that they would take your MH into account?
possibly triggering food stuff

Spoiler

hope you have a good time though! :hugs: it's nice to eat in a restaurant sometimes!

Thanks hun, appreciate that. Sorry for the late reply - got distracted by my new midori notebook thing :colondollar: Tiz very soothing :h:

Original post by samreids

:console: :frown: :hugs:
Original post by Valvopus
Sockle my mum feels the same way about me, it's total nonsense. If your mum can't accept who you are then that's her problem not yours. Your a person in your own right, she doesn't get to dictate how you should live your life and if she can't say anything nice about it then she should shut up. Side eye at whoever passed on what she said to you. Remember you aren't doing ANY of your life, getting piercings liking people AT her. You are being you, she needs to accept that and stop playing the martyr.

:hugs: I know you're right, and it's what I'd tell anyone else who was in my position but I just cant help being really harsh on myself and feeling like life would be so much easier if I was the way she wishes I was. I thought I'd got past the whole hating myself for my sexuality thing but I guess this just reminded me that it's something my mum hates about me :frown:

It was my dad who told me she said it, I don't think he meant to upset me - I think he thought I'd think she was being ridiculous and find it amusing, and he reassured me that he thought she was being ridiculous and said something along the lines of 'its just who you are' which was good that he seems to accept me, but now I know I'm upsetting my mum :frown:
Original post by Odd socks
:hugs: I know you're right, and it's what I'd tell anyone else who was in my position but I just cant help being really harsh on myself and feeling like life would be so much easier if I was the way she wishes I was. I thought I'd got past the whole hating myself for my sexuality thing but I guess this just reminded me that it's something my mum hates about me :frown:

It was my dad who told me she said it, I don't think he meant to upset me - I think he thought I'd think she was being ridiculous and find it amusing, and he reassured me that he thought she was being ridiculous and said something along the lines of 'its just who you are' which was good that he seems to accept me, but now I know I'm upsetting my mum :frown:

Living your life for someone else would make you dreadfully unhappy hun. Trust me i tried that one for nearly 3 years!

Your mums being so unreasonable! Its good your dad accepts you.
After all your your own person!

:hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
**** **** **** why does nothing ever go right for me? University I applied to have emailed today to say they can't accept my application for my masters without an employment and academic reference. Which they need by Friday next week. I'm not in work again until Thursday and I'm fairly certain that my university is currently in exam period so my tutor won't be there.
literally **** my ****ing life
fed up of life at the moment.
My ear has been poorly for nearly a month now and still gotta wait until the 12. Constantly makes me feel sick :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest