Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by ScaryScience)
    feeling ****e. urgh.
    (Original post by superwolf)
    :hugs: Anything we can help with?

I'm feeling pretty crappy too, been ill (physically) for a while now and it's starting to take its toll on my mental state... Feel restless but can't do anything, haven't been leaving the house, and can't even do any crafting right now cos I feel too ill and out of it.
    :penguinhug: to both

ReputationRep:
    FORGET THE ROYAL BABY EVERYONE, ME & PANDAWHO HAVE A NEW HOOVER.

OMG.

ReputationRep:
    Been so dissociated all day - not sure what's happening really but oh well :dontknow:. feel horrible and dirty and having bad thoughts because of it

ReputationRep:

I'm feeling pretty crappy too, been ill (physically) for a while now and it's starting to take its toll on my mental state... Feel restless but can't do anything, haven't been leaving the house, and can't even do any crafting right now cos I feel too ill and out of it.
    What crafting do you do Wolfy? I've just spent the afternoon sorting out our 'craft room' with my mum, haha
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Pathway)
    Been so dissociated all day - not sure what's happening really but oh well :dontknow:. feel horrible and dirty and having bad thoughts because of it
    Big hugs. I'm a bit more lucid today than I have been in a while, so if you wanna PM for a bit, drop me a line. Am going out with my sister in the evening but she's not here yet :nah:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jean-Luc Picard)
    FORGET THE ROYAL BABY EVERYONE, ME & PANDAWHO HAVE A NEW HOOVER.

OMG.

:laugh: ( sorry if it looks weird, its not i romise

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    Big hugs. I'm a bit more lucid today than I have been in a while, so if you wanna PM for a bit, drop me a line. Am going out with my sister in the evening but she's not here yet :nah:
    :hugs: i will be ok. dont want to triggeryou at all (thank you though youre an awesome friend to me :jumphug:). how are you doing? where you off to tonight? sounds fun!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    :hugs: i will be ok. dont want to triggeryou at all (thank you though youre an awesome friend to me :jumphug:). how are you doing? where you off to tonight? sounds fun!
    I'm doing a bit better but still not out of the woods yet. Got a review at uni about all the work I've done so far on my PhD. Bricking it :emo: I'm not sure where we're going. Just out somewhere local for dinner. Parents are away and I cba to try and heat something up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    I'm doing a bit better but still not out of the woods yet. Got a review at uni about all the work I've done so far on my PhD. Bricking it :emo: I'm not sure where we're going. Just out somewhere local for dinner. Parents are away and I cba to try and heat something up
    can always text me if you need someone ok? i'm sure the review will be ok - i cant remember if you said that they would take your MH into account?
    possibly triggering food stuff
    Spoiler:
    Show
    i know that feel, heating up food takes too much energy sometimes EDS flare up (plus the ED) really isnt doing me any good right now food wise.
    hope you have a good time though! :hugs: it's nice to eat in a restaurant sometimes!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Odd socks)
    gahhh you's are all far too nice to me

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sockle my mum feels the same way about me, it's total nonsense. If your mum can't accept who you are then that's her problem not yours. Your a person in your own right, she doesn't get to dictate how you should live your life and if she can't say anything nice about it then she should shut up. Side eye at whoever passed on what she said to you. Remember you aren't doing ANY of your life, getting piercings liking people AT her. You are being you, she needs to accept that and stop playing the martyr.

ReputationRep:

sorry you're feeling so rough :hugs: :console:

ReputationRep:
    i feel like just crying most days and it's not fun i wouldn't recommend it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samreids)
    can definitely empathise. I cry every day without fail, most days multiple time. is hard. hope you feel better soon :console:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    can always text me if you need someone ok? i'm sure the review will be ok - i cant remember if you said that they would take your MH into account?
    possibly triggering food stuff
    Spoiler:
    Show
    i know that feel, heating up food takes too much energy sometimes EDS flare up (plus the ED) really isnt doing me any good right now food wise.
    hope you have a good time though! :hugs: it's nice to eat in a restaurant sometimes!
    Thanks hun, appreciate that. Sorry for the late reply - got distracted by my new midori notebook thing Tiz very soothing

(Original post by samreids)
    :console: :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Valvopus)
    Sockle my mum feels the same way about me, it's total nonsense. If your mum can't accept who you are then that's her problem not yours. Your a person in your own right, she doesn't get to dictate how you should live your life and if she can't say anything nice about it then she should shut up. Side eye at whoever passed on what she said to you. Remember you aren't doing ANY of your life, getting piercings liking people AT her. You are being you, she needs to accept that and stop playing the martyr.
    :hugs: I know you're right, and it's what I'd tell anyone else who was in my position but I just cant help being really harsh on myself and feeling like life would be so much easier if I was the way she wishes I was. I thought I'd got past the whole hating myself for my sexuality thing but I guess this just reminded me that it's something my mum hates about me

It was my dad who told me she said it, I don't think he meant to upset me - I think he thought I'd think she was being ridiculous and find it amusing, and he reassured me that he thought she was being ridiculous and said something along the lines of 'its just who you are' which was good that he seems to accept me, but now I know I'm upsetting my mum

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Odd socks)
    :hugs: I know you're right, and it's what I'd tell anyone else who was in my position but I just cant help being really harsh on myself and feeling like life would be so much easier if I was the way she wishes I was. I thought I'd got past the whole hating myself for my sexuality thing but I guess this just reminded me that it's something my mum hates about me

It was my dad who told me she said it, I don't think he meant to upset me - I think he thought I'd think she was being ridiculous and find it amusing, and he reassured me that he thought she was being ridiculous and said something along the lines of 'its just who you are' which was good that he seems to accept me, but now I know I'm upsetting my mum
    Living your life for someone else would make you dreadfully unhappy hun. Trust me i tried that one for nearly 3 years!

Your mums being so unreasonable! Its good your dad accepts you.
    After all your your own person!

:hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    **** **** **** why does nothing ever go right for me? University I applied to have emailed today to say they can't accept my application for my masters without an employment and academic reference. Which they need by Friday next week. I'm not in work again until Thursday and I'm fairly certain that my university is currently in exam period so my tutor won't be there.

ReputationRep:
    literally **** my ****ing life

ReputationRep:
    fed up of life at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    My ear has been poorly for nearly a month now and still gotta wait until the 12. Constantly makes me feel sick

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 19, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.