The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by overthelove
You've probably done amazingly well! They wouldn't invite you in otherwise, and they will probably hint that you did well, seeing as they are making you take time out of your normal routine to go in for photos. I think you'll be fine! Good Luck anyway :biggrin:

Good luck to you, too!

The teacher had our results in her hand - she was looking right at them while she was talking to us! When the press turned up, she walked a couple of feet away from us and discussed our results with different journalists. It was so frustrating... I wanted to rugby-tackle the spreadsheet out of her hand haha!
She told us that we've “all done really well" and that we have “nothing to worry about", but it hasn't stopped me being nervous lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is anyone on here going to do a reaction video of their gcse results?
Original post by theJdog
Are you talking about your result? Then no, it will come on results day in your envelope (unless your school emails them to you, then not sure). If your talking about the grade boundaries, then they are already released :smile: Look up to see it.
Yea sorry, I meant the grade boundaries. Thanks!
Reply 6163
So what is everyone planning on doing next year?

Posted from TSR Mobile
when do the Edexcel ResultsPlus Direct results get released is it midnight?
[h="1"]
Original post by Darnell LD97
We were given a mark in march i got 55 for the ocr english language but the exam board didnt give us a grade.

ohh
Reply 6166
Has anybody come across the boundaries for CIE Igcse english literature?
Reply 6167
Hey :smile: I'm hoping to get all Bs so then I won't be disappointed but hopefully I will get a few As and A*s in there as well :smile: just feeling nervous so I don't want to get my hopes up. What about you? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by aasvogel
Ohhh I see, sorry! Hmm, you might have to do a bit more research to see if you're studying maybe one language as part of the course, you can do another ab initio.

well i have looked on the course overview and they advise you to take more than 2 so i would take spanish and french and then maybe german and italian x
Reply 6169
Original post by 08boothc
when do the Edexcel ResultsPlus Direct results get released is it midnight?

6am I think
Original post by hBreadman
I think it's more like 456.. Pretty big I know, there were people at my prom I'd never seen before..

Posted from TSR Mobile

That is ridiculous! Must be a nightmare to organise things. I'm quite content in the knowledge I've had a conversation with everyone in my year. (~130 people)
Original post by Aelizla
So what is everyone planning on doing next year?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hopefully i will be doing Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Further Maths
Original post by 3mma_gal96
So will the WJEC grade boundaries be online tomorrow?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Tonight at 12am :smile:
Original post by Icesk8ing97
well i have looked on the course overview and they advise you to take more than 2 so i would take spanish and french and then maybe german and italian x

Sounds great! :smile: If you're a fan of languages, check out the 'Multilingual and Polyglot Wannabee Thread' on the languages subforum, introduce yourself and get chatting! :smile:
Original post by popburrow
Tonight at 12am :smile:

No it isnt.

If you don't know don't say please

8:00am onwards. I think 8:30am is your best bet
Reply 6175
Do the schools have our results?
Original post by justthought
Thank you! The site's a bit confusing to actually use but I'm sure I'll get used to it eventually lol

What GCSEs have you taken and a levels/further ed have you chosen if you don't mind me asking? Sorry if you've said it before this thread is so long)

Haha, I remember when I first joined TSR, it was so difficult to navigate around :daydreaming:

I've taken English Lit, English Lang, Maths, Physics, Biology, Chemistry, History, Spanish and BTEC ICT and after a sort of "gap year" I hope to study History of Art, Maths, English Lit and Philosophy & Ethics at sixth form next September :biggrin:

What about you? :cute:
Original post by aasvogel
Sounds great! :smile: If you're a fan of languages, check out the 'Multilingual and Polyglot Wannabee Thread' on the languages subforum, introduce yourself and get chatting! :smile:

Thankyouu i will defo check it out xx
Are the AQA English language results for January or June? Or have they been combined?
Original post by Leahle
Has anybody come across the boundaries for CIE Igcse english literature?

I'm looking for CIE IGCSE boundaries too. I've tried to look on their website but found nothing :s-smilie:

Latest