Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Receiving! =P However, as you get older I think there's a lot more appeal with giving presents.

ReputationRep:
    okay i definitely thought this thread was gonna be about oral sex. im a little disappointed.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    Giving. I often spend a lot of time over choosing gifts and I always get it right :p:

ReputationRep:
    It can be quite challenging to find gifts for others though, especially if they don't specify!
    • Reporter Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I love giving to my kids - because lets face it, that's what christmas is all about isn't it....well aside from the obvious religious element to it, really what is more Christmassy than seeing little children's faces lighting up when they think santa is coming, and then seeing their presents and opening them.....it's awesome.

But I do like receiving as well, although these days there's not much to look forward to, people only ever seem to give me biscuits, toiletries, or socks. It sucks being a grown up lol. If I get a really nice exciting present, then that's exciting, but it doesn't happen often. My husband gets me nice things but he's rubbish at keeping them secret, so I usually know what I'm getting before christmas, and it sorta isn't quite as fun.

ReputationRep:
    I honestly thought this was a thread about anal sex

I like both
    but giving can be **** if someone hates their present :/

ReputationRep:
    Giving, if people give me really expensive presents I feel guilty

ReputationRep:
    Giving! I've put loads of effort into making sure that all my presents for my family are just right I love the feeling when you give someone a gift that they will really appreciate Merry Xmas xx

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.