The Student Room Group

"Baiting out the skets in London" video

Scroll to see replies

It wasn't even cringeworthy. That video was hilarious. OP, you and a few others are being a melodramatic prudes. It's not meant to be taken seriously and a few stories were probably exaggerated.
(edited 8 years ago)
ffs why are vids like this even filmed
I'd like to say a big "fu€k you" to all the middle-class ***** on this thread thinking they're better than the people in this video because of their accents/vernacular. You lot complaining all speak about the same sh*t i.e: "who's dating who", "who did what with who" in fact you probably watch made in chelsea, geordie shore etc which is the exact same sh*t as this video jus with accents more common amongst white people.

---
Original post by Studentxoxo
ffs why are vids like this even filmed

Their parents haven't taught them to respect women and people in general.
Well the boys are fxckboys but the girls do sound like skets what can u do
Original post by GreenOut
I'd like to say a big "fu€k you" to all the middle-class ***** on this thread thinking they're better than the people in this video because of their accents/vernacular. You lot complaining all speak about the same sh*t i.e: "who's dating who", "who did what with who" in fact you probably watch made in chelsea, geordie shore etc which is the exact same sh*t as this video jus with accents more common amongst white people.

---

no...these people are literally crapping on english. I would know about Geordie Shore or Made in Chelsea

---

IT isn't a middle class thing but feel free to make it one :colonhash:

Difference is also that in Made in Chelsea it is often done with permission and they do not use vulgar terms like this at all. Geordie Shore is actually disgusting because they are just like the people in this video by using vulgar terms.

Made in Chelsea doesn't have people using such derogatory terms and the people have much more respect than to describe their female partners or colleagues like this -_-
(edited 8 years ago)

---

You can speak like a civilised human being without being RP. False dichotomy.
Original post by homeland.lsw
no...these people are literally crapping on english. I would know about Geordie Shore or Made in Chelsea

So do the people in geordie shore, or are u suggesting they've mastered the Queen's English?
Reply 69
Ok, I haven't understood a single word (except vagina etc.), but the guy looks like a complete douchebag.

If a racist wanted to mock ethnic minorities on youtube, he would have made a similar video.
(edited 8 years ago)
So do the people in geordie shore, or are u suggesting they've mastered the Queen's English?

as I said I haven't watched Geordie Shore, but I assume they don't speak BBC standard English. I think they could at least make an effort to speak english a little better.
Original post by RonnieRJ
Well the boys are fxckboys but the girls do sound like skets what can u do

Not ridicule them on youtube for over 100 000 people to see. Why are the girls skets lol? Because they have sex with multiple boys? urm it is a private matter and it is disrespectful to announce to the internet that they are skets. Things like this is what leads to suicide and decreased confidence. It takes 2 to tango and I wouldn't call the boys fxckboys either.
"I don't want to lick your pussy, I want to eat your cat". I'm sorry but :rofl:
as I said I haven't watched Geordie Shore, but I assume they don't speak BBC standard English. I think they could at least make an effort to speak english a little better.

No. you should make the effort to not judge someone based on the way they say things instead of what they're actually saying, though I agree they're speaking about BS topics here.
Original post by Polysexual Nymph
You can speak like a civilised human being without being RP. False dichotomy.

Because they speak in a way unfamiliar to you and use slang words you've never heard of, they're uncivilised? Right.
No. you should make the effort to not judge someone based on the way they say things instead of what they're actually saying, though I agree they're speaking about BS topics here.

Sorry, everyone judges...
Original post by lahorizon
Not ridicule them on youtube for over 100 000 people to see. Why are the girls skets lol? Because they have sex with multiple boys? urm it is a private matter and it is disrespectful to announce to the internet that they are skets. Things like this is what leads to suicide and decreased confidence. It takes 2 to tango and I wouldn't call the boys fxckboys either.

Lol it's not that they sleep with multiple boys it's what they do lmao. If some girl I knew got gang banged multiple times for attention I'd also develop a negative opinion of her lol? She may not car but I still have an opinion lols

Plus it's not like they were tagged and named by surname, you know how many Olivia's there are in London lmao?

And yeah I think they're fxckboys cause they're clearly only using the girls for sex
Original post by lahorizon
IT isn't a middle class thing but feel free to make it one :colonhash:

Difference is also that in Made in Chelsea it is often done with permission and they do not use vulgar terms like this at all. Geordie Shore is actually disgusting because they are just like the people in this video by using vulgar terms.

Made in Chelsea doesn't have people using such derogatory terms and the people have much more respect than to describe their female partners or colleagues like this -_-

Ok we get it, Made in Chelsea is great. Furthermore, I'd like to congratulate you on missing the entire point of my post, great job.
No. you should make the effort to not judge someone based on the way they say things instead of what they're actually saying

Why? They speak like uneducated cretins.

I would bet good money that that is, coincidentally, what they happen to be.

Because they speak in a way unfamiliar to you and use slang words you've never heard of, they're uncivilised? Right.

More the fact that what they were saying did not sound like it was being conveyed in English, but we can go with that if you wish.
Sorry, everyone judges...

Herein lies the key problem I wished to address... If it's not correct to judge people based on their ethnicity/sex surely we shouldn't judge someone based on the way they speak as it's a result of the environment they grew up in. I shouldn't have to change my accent to please you or convince you I'm civilised lol, how pathetic
So... flipping... chavvy....

I'll never understand how people can be so open and arrogant about sex, this isn't the christian part of me talking. I mean you are actually going inside another living human being. Goodness knows what goes through someone's mind when they boast about that.
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest