Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ItsJustMe17)
    Ohh I see! Lucky you haha Wish I had a twin sister! Must be so much fun all the time, best friend always there :P How come she wants to stay at home? You guys could just share accommodation together? But oh well if you don't mind thts good. I didn't know UoM does year abroads for law???
    Hmmm she defo is my best friend lol (it may seem lame buh we share evrything e.g. Clothes nd same taste in clothes nd other things too! :-P) its awesome having a twin!! Ahh its not that she doesnt want to live in student accom. i just think it will be better to commute from home as its not even half an hour away from home nd if anythin happens our family is reall close by ;-) UoM does a semester abroad for the second yr of ur law degree (unfortunately they dont do the semester abroad for law with criminology or politics :-\)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zeb786)
    Im probably going to go over my P.S and refresh my memory . Can't wait to go. I'm looking forward to get a 'feel' for the university and the city. What about you?
    Yeh that's pretty much what I plan to do as well! I'm excited to see the uni not really sure what it is like as I was unable to attend an open day. But goodluck for your interview

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aliakhan)
    Hmmm she defo is my best friend lol (it may seem lame buh we share evrything e.g. Clothes nd same taste in clothes nd other things too! :-P) its awesome having a twin!! Ahh its not that she doesnt want to live in student accom. i just think it will be better to commute from home as its not even half an hour away from home nd if anythin happens our family is reall close by ;-) UoM does a semester abroad for the second yr of ur law degree (unfortunately they dont do the semester abroad for law with criminology or politics :-\)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha that's so cool and must be so much fun! And yeah that's true plus it saves you money! :O that's so unfair! Cant believe that

ReputationRep:
    anyone else get an invitation for interview for Chemistry on 12th December?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabrina09)
    Yeh that's pretty much what I plan to do as well! I'm excited to see the uni not really sure what it is like as I was unable to attend an open day. But goodluck for your interview

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I didnt attend the open day either, I'm hoping its like an open day but a lot more representative of the actual university atmosphere because its term time. Good luck for your interview too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ItsJustMe17)
    Haha that's so cool and must be so much fun! And yeah that's true plus it saves you money! :O that's so unfair! Cant believe that
    Ahh well AllahuAalim bro i guess im special in a way as i have be blessed to share my life with someone who is exactly like me nd loves me more than words can say

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Semsa)
    got offer for materials science AAB; my predicted grades are A*ABB.
    Just accepted Manchester as firm; Exeter as insurance. Materials Science.

ReputationRep:
    Had an offer of ABB for both philosophy and philosophy/politics, they only took a week to reply which was extremely surprising considering how bad my AS results were

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer today for Accounting and Finance! Whoop
    AAB
    i already have an A in business so I'm guessing that A is included in my conditional offer? Stupid question I know but I'm worrying cuse they just said AAB and not AB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zeb123)
    AAB
    i already have an A in business so I'm guessing that A is included in my conditional offer? Stupid question I know but I'm worrying cuse they just said AAB and not AB
    Are you currently studying for three A Levels on top of your A in business?

If you're confused, I'd suggest emailing the department for clarification.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else got an interview for Biomedical Sciences on the 11th of December?
    Any advice on how to prepare?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rocket Queen)
    Had an interview yesterday, got an offer for Zoology with year in industry/abroad.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hey, how was it? the interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rebeccaj96)
    Hi,
    I've got an interview for Biological Sciences: Physiology tomorrow and was just wondering if anyone on here has had one? I have no idea what to expect and any advice would be great!
    How formal is it?And what should I prepare before I go?
    Thanks!
    Hey, what did you think of your interview? Mine is tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VK96)
    Quite informal for me, very friendly and I'm not sure about Economics, I was in the Life Sciences department .
    Did they ask you any knowledge base questions? :3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zeb123)
    AAB
    is your name actually zeb? I've never heard of anyone called zeb other than myself. There can only be one!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abbiemac)
    Hey, what did you think of your interview? Mine is tomorrow
    Me too! I've got one for Chemical Engineering. What subject have you applied for? Is it me or do most people have the interview on the 11th, haven't heard many people having interviews on the 4th.

ReputationRep:
    Me too! I've got one for Chemical Engineering. What subject have you applied for? Is it me or do most people have the interview on the 11th, haven't heard many people having interviews on the 4th.
    Hey Neuroscience! I haven't heard of many either? Could be just us two! :P how have you been preparing? I'm so worried haha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abbiemac)
    Hey Neuroscience! I haven't heard of many either? Could be just us two! :P how have you been preparing? I'm so worried haha!
    Just going through my PS and checking to see if i really know the stuff i claim to know by doing some extra research. I don't think you should worry so much, I've heard they're informal. One of my friends had a bio med interview last week and got an offer without much preparation. He said its pretty chilled out so don't worry too much
    I'm more excited than nervous, can't wait to see the Uni and the city. Do you know if its like the open days where there's parents everywhere or are most people going solo like me? Are you going alone or with your parents?

ReputationRep:
    Just going through my PS and checking to see if i really know the stuff i claim to know by doing some extra research. I don't think you should worry so much, I've heard they're informal. One of my friends had a bio med interview last week and got an offer without much preparation. He said its pretty chilled out so don't worry too much
    I'm more excited than nervous, can't wait to see the Uni and the city. Do you know if its like the open days where there's parents everywhere or are most people going solo like me? Are you going alone or with your parents?
    Yeah same, I'm researching topics, reading articles etc Thinking of reasons why I want to go to Manchester! Really? Aww that makes me feel better! :') I can't wait to have a look around.. related topic, I heard the christmas market is on tomorrow? :P
    Well, it says on the website you're only allowed one guest with you. And it's meant to be a small group so I doubt there will be parents everywhere :P my dad is taking me, he used to live in Manchester so is going to give me a bit of a tour!

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys just wanted to update that I have now received my offer for Anatomical Sciences with Mandarin on Track !

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.