The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk X

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nathanielle
Sounds delicious!

Have your extuanating circumstances been accepted?

It will be :tongue:

And yep :biggrin: heading to uni for the day to finalise :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Depsoc Island could become a reality! :awesome:

I'll start up the slush fund and will be accepting contributions imminently.

Thanks to Rob for the link. :biggrin:
had quite a good day today, and got my boyfriend to eat vegetables, when he doesnt eat them as a rule :tongue: so feel super proud :proud:
but im starting to panic about tomorrow, have to go to plymouth to go back to uni to enrol and everything, which will mean a long day, and on trains. trains are my worst thing as it means too much time thinking, and thats really not good. especially if i start thinking about running again :s-smilie:

Original post by superwolf
Depsoc Island could become a reality! :awesome:

I'll start up the slush fund and will be accepting contributions imminently.

Thanks to Rob for the link. :biggrin:

rory says hed rather live on an island than in london anyway :tongue:
Original post by IDukem
I'm sorry for the late reply! I had like 5 replies from different threads and then simply forgot :colondollar:

Training sessions are never fun haha, but I hope it'll get better though!! :h: Paperwork is never the one but I guess it has to be done :frown:
If it bothered them, they wouldn't be wanting to be with/talk to the wonderful you :h: :hugs:
Aww hun I hope things are better between you now :lovehug: I don't either, I hate confrontation :redface:
I'mg lad you got an aim cause getting an aim will caused motivation and motivation will get you feeling mentally stronger!! :h: I'm proud of you :grin:
I'm doing great thank you! I'm hoping it'll last as well :h: How are you? :hugs:

No worries. :hugs:
Yeah, very true. All worth it in the end though. :yep:
They're all too nice, that's why they put up with me. :frown:
She's talking to me again which is good. :smile: Still quite off with me though. :sad: I hope we're okay by tomorrow.
Thank you. :colondollar: I agree- it's so much easier to have the go to do things when you have a clear aim set out. :smile: I actually have a whiteboard on the book shelf beside my bed where I write all my aims for the day. :colondollar: It's the only way I get things done.
Aw glad you're doing good. :hugs: I'm not so good. :frown: Feel like I'm sliding fast. :frown:
What have you been up to? :hugs:
Reply 7984
I have just been diagnosed with borderline personality disorder so now I have an eating disorder, a personality disorder and a mood disorder. I feel so useless and lost.
Reply 7985
Original post by Cinnie
I have just been diagnosed with borderline personality disorder so now I have an eating disorder, a personality disorder and a mood disorder. I feel so useless and lost.

Oh cinnie :frown: You are 100% not useless :hugs:
Reply 7986
Original post by 05autyt
Oh cinnie :frown: You are 100% not useless :hugs:

:hugs:
really freaking, can hear noises in the kitchen :s-smilie:
but know finewell theres no point in me going to sleep upstairs because i cant ****ing sleep atm :sad:
Reply 7988
something I have learnt whilst living with a person with mental problems, they always have the kindest interest at heart
No idea how I'm going to survive this year of uni :frown: In at 9-5 every single day! Day 4 - I am shattered!
Anyone awake i can chat too? :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7991
Look who hasn't been able to sleep :sad:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7992
3 emails sent, application forms completed, laundry on and all before midday! I am a capable adult, I just cry a lot as well. :teehee: Sorry for cluttering up the thread with my irritating wailing recently, I just find it makes me feel more accountable if I've told the internet about stuff I need to do. Or something like that.
Now to find something distracting but non-stressful to do for the rest of the day...
Original post by Sultana
3 emails sent, application forms completed, laundry on and all before midday! I am a capable adult, I just cry a lot as well. :teehee: Sorry for cluttering up the thread with my irritating wailing recently, I just find it makes me feel more accountable if I've told the internet about stuff I need to do. Or something like that.
Now to find something distracting but non-stressful to do for the rest of the day...

Awesome! :five: And I recommend knitting while watching Columbo. :yep:

I am now staggeringly close to finishing my dissertation! :woo: Just all boring bits like bibliography left to do.
Had to come all the way to uni (2 hours) so they could see i was a real person :facepalm: my PT wasnt happy they made me do that but shes so proud of me for showing determination and carrying on :smile:
She also tried to get me free food but i was too early :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PonchoKid
Had to come all the way to uni (2 hours) so they could see i was a real person :facepalm: my PT wasnt happy they made me do that but shes so proud of me for showing determination and carrying on :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well done Poncho. :smile:
Reply 7996
Original post by PonchoKid

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im proud too :biggrin: :tongue:
Thankyou :smile:
Feels good to know what im doing finally :smile:

Hope youv got everything sorted your end! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7998
Wow my lecturer replied in quick time and she wants to meet me next week arrghh. :woo: I've never spoken to any academic person at all, this is very intimidating. Now i need to read everything and learn it all so i sound as smart as i made myself out to be and come up with some awesome ideas for her, wow im so nervous. She does all sorts of interesting feminist research and is very brilliant and engaging and ah I think im a bit in love with her aha and it would be super awesome to work with her on this, dont mess this up for me ****brain. :crossedf:
oooh enthusiastic sultana haha.

Original post by superwolf
Awesome! :five: And I recommend knitting while watching Columbo. :yep:

I am now staggeringly close to finishing my dissertation! :woo: Just all boring bits like bibliography left to do.

Woo that's awesome! :biggrin: What are you doing to celebrate (let me guess being drunk is major feature :tongue:)?
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Sultana
Wow my lecturer replied in quick time and she wants to meet me next week arrghh. :woo: I've never spoken to any academic person at all, this is very intimidating. Now i need to read everything and learn it all so i sound as smart as i made myself out to be and come up with some awesome ideas for her, wow im so nervous. She does all sorts of interesting feminist research and is very brilliant and engaging and ah I think im a bit in love with her aha and it would be super awesome to work with her on this, dont mess this up for me ****brain. :crossedf:
oooh enthusiastic sultana haha.

Woo that's awesome! :biggrin: What are you doing to celebrate (let me guess being drunk is major feature :tongue:)?

Awesome, good luck! :biggrin: I like enthusiastic Sultana. :h:

Drunk, me? :innocent: I'm gonna have two days of celebrating, then I'm off to Spain with my mum. :dance:

Latest