Empty. So done.

:hugs: What's going on?

----------

Wish I could help everyone. :frown:
Original post by Pathway
:hugs: What's going on?

----------

Wish I could help everyone. :frown:

My sister is badly ill and I couldn't care less. I'm literally panicking now about the future but at the same time feel lifeless and empty and non existent.

You're helping enough by being here. :smile:
Bleh, exam in 2.5 hours and still haven't got through everything since brain decided that I really needed to feel bad last night. Had 2 hours sleep and the stuff to do the work open on my laptop since midday yesterday and didn't manage to touch it until an hour ago. Just feel horribly anxious like I did before exams started last week. I'm a bit hungry but at the same time I'm so anxious that I feel like I might throw up. I can never decide if that response is just a case of far too much adrenaline stopping the stomach from digesting so anything in there feels like it's going to come up or some kind of psychological conditioning that since being ill normally means being able to avoid doing something when you're young. Body might just be trying to pretend to be ill to get out of going to school not realising that I could have a migraine be coughing up blood and have lost a limb and I'd still have to go and do well.
On a more positive note, in 4.5 hours I will have finished 2nd year and will never have to go through this hell ever again.

Spoilered for me ranting about the university.

Spoiler

Okay rant over. Back to learning for this exam.
Exam in two hours nervous already GCSE English

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Twenty15girl
Exam in two hours nervous already GCSE English

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have faith in you, you'll do great! Language? What board?
Original post by Valvopus
Bleh, exam in 2.5 hours and still haven't got through everything since brain decided that I really needed to feel bad last night. Had 2 hours sleep and the stuff to do the work open on my laptop since midday yesterday and didn't manage to touch it until an hour ago. Just feel horribly anxious like I did before exams started last week. I'm a bit hungry but at the same time I'm so anxious that I feel like I might throw up. I can never decide if that response is just a case of far too much adrenaline stopping the stomach from digesting so anything in there feels like it's going to come up or some kind of psychological conditioning that since being ill normally means being able to avoid doing something when you're young. Body might just be trying to pretend to be ill to get out of going to school not realising that I could have a migraine be coughing up blood and have lost a limb and I'd still have to go and do well.
On a more positive note, in 4.5 hours I will have finished 2nd year and will never have to go through this hell ever again.

Spoilered for me ranting about the university.

Spoiler

Okay rant over. Back to learning for this exam.

Breathe. You're going to do awesome. We all wish you good luck. In a few hours you'll be done 2nd year and have the whole summer to enjoy yourself. Don't cram, relax. And do eat something. :smile:
Original post by CescaD96
Breathe. You're going to do awesome. We all wish you good luck. In a few hours you'll be done 2nd year and have the whole summer to enjoy yourself. Don't cram, relax. And do eat something. :smile:

Cramming is basically my only way to revise. Had a bit of bread, it tasted funny but I think that's meds since everything tastes strange recently. Just need to get through ~practicals and I'll be done. Most of it is just remembering little details that are buried in the notes they give us.
Cramming is basically my only way to revise. Had a bit of bread, it tasted funny but I think that's meds since everything tastes strange recently. Just need to get through ~practicals and I'll be done. Most of it is just remembering little details that are buried in the notes they give us.

I cram a lot too but don't freak out like I tend to do! Good luck!
Original post by CescaD96
I cram a lot too but don't freak out like I tend to do! Good luck!

Yeah, surprisingly I haven't had any panic attacks at all for a while. Probably thanks to meds. Think I would actually prefer one or two to the underlying level of anxiety where I can't sleep or eat properly or concentrate and I feel guilty about doing anything that isn't revision. But then I don't care that much so I think maybe the apathy from the depression is taking the edge off? Would be nice if it could do that without the intrusive thoughts lack of concentration and motivation though.
Thanks, a fair amount of it is multiple choice so as long as I can identify what one earth I'm looking at down the microscope I should be okay.
Yeah, surprisingly I haven't had any panic attacks at all for a while. Probably thanks to meds. Think I would actually prefer one or two to the underlying level of anxiety where I can't sleep or eat properly or concentrate and I feel guilty about doing anything that isn't revision. But then I don't care that much so I think maybe the apathy from the depression is taking the edge off? Would be nice if it could do that without the intrusive thoughts lack of concentration and motivation though.
Thanks, a fair amount of it is multiple choice so as long as I can identify what one earth I'm looking at down the microscope I should be okay.

Good luck. :hugs:
I'm already overthinking the future. I have one exam left and then that's 7 years of my life done. :eek: I've probably done ****.

I've not taken my Abilify for 3 days now. My sister is really ill and I couldn't give one flying crap, she can go rot in hell after yesterday.

And what purpose do I have? I'm going into school today to give me something to do. I'm bored and tired of everything and I just give up. I give up.
Hello y'all
Original post by keromedic
Hello y'all

:hi:

--------

Good luck everyone who has exams today!
Original post by Pathway
:hi:

How're you?

My first exam is tomorrow.
How're you?

My first exam is tomorrow.

I'm alright, had a bit of a bad night. Doing better now though. How're you?

Oh, good luck! What's it about? I finished last week, my final exam was on Saturday (I know, what genius thought that Saturday exams should exist?). I hope you do well. :yep:
Original post by Pathway
I'm alright, had a bit of a bad night. Doing better now though. How're you?

Oh, good luck! What's it about? I finished last week, my final exam was on Saturday (I know, what genius thought that Saturday exams should exist?). I hope you do well. :yep:

Oh no. What happened? Did you have an attack of some sort? :/

I've been cycling between hopeful, depressed, anxious and excited recently. I've even cried a few times as I imagine myself failing in August and I have periods of feeling demotivated and then psyched up.

Oh dear, uni exam I take it! How did it go?

Fp2. Complex numbers, differential equations, algebra stuff and polar graphs.
Oh no. What happened? Did you have an attack of some sort? :/

I've been cycling between hopeful, depressed, anxious and excited recently. I've even cried a few times as I imagine myself failing in August and I have periods of feeling demotivated and then psyched up.

Oh dear, uni exam I take it! How did it go?

Fp2. Complex numbers, differential equations, algebra stuff and polar graphs.

Just had a nightmare that woke me up, but I was having a panic attack as I woke up? I don't even understand how this is possible but apparently it is. So now I'm too scared to sleep. :facepalm:

Ahh, A-Levels I take it? Yeah, they are super, super stressful. :sadnod: You're definitely not alone in that! I was the same at AS/A2, what're you studying? I find the best way of dealing with the pressure is to take time out to just chill (see friends, listen to music, watch your favourite shows, etc.) - but I totally get that it's hard to do that with all the pressure you're under to perform. :hugs: I highly doubt that you'll fail though. I think you're going to do well. :yep:

Yeah! Not sure really. My MH has basically gone down the toilet so I'm worried I won't get a very good grade this year, and being that it is second year I need to get a good grade (this is why I wish first year counted, as I got a 70 last year, lol). Submitted extenuating circumstances, so hopefully they'll take it into account. Not much I can do now, just gotta wait til the end of the month then I'll get my grades. :eek:

Ohh, maths. I've not done proper maths for ages. We only use stats. :lol: I hope it goes well. :hugs:
I'm in such a bad mood today. I want to go to school. I hate being stuck at home. I have so much I need to do but I can't do it at home.

It all sucks. Gf thought she needed to go to the library and that was at least something but now she doesn't need to and I'm stuck inside all day again.
avbuse sht

Spoiler

I went home. Couldn't even survive an hour in school. My sister is on antibiotics for tonsillitis. I feel horrible personally but I don't care about her. I'm not a nice person, I'm horrible.

Latest