Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Has anybody got any experience of being in the only pupil in a class?
    I was supposed to be with a good friend in Physics for y13, but he got a U, so I don't really think he will be continuing, meaning I will be the only person in my physics class =/
    I get on well with one of my teachers, but have an absolute hatred for the other.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flux_Dubstep)
    I was supposed to be with a good friend in Physics for y13, but he got a U, so I don't really think he will be continuing, meaning I will be the only person in my physics class =/
    I get on well with one of my teachers, but have an absolute hatred for the other.
    For chinese I was the only person in the class this year so that was 5 hours a week with just me and the teacher and it was fine, we just got on with the work pretty quickly and it meant I had a lot of time for revision lessons

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Tail Chaser)
    Other girls have more common sense than myself

Also I forgive animals for being animals but not people for being people.

You're a dude so it's considered acceptable :emo:

Oooooh, no I'm not ignoring you I'm hoping to get it sorted out on enrollment day now (I'll also rip out my friend's throat)

Fine, here are mine:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show

(I just had to Google 'sexy dog' for you ok I hope you're happy )
    omg dem legs tho :love:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by O133)
    I never made the connection!
    My username is an embarrassment TBH. Made it in year nine which was a long time ago now

(Original post by Flux_Dubstep)
    Sorry, I've never been the only student in a class but I just wanted to say that I'm sorry it's happened to you and that you don't like one of your teachers. If all of your teachers were good then I'd definitely consider it to be a good thing, as you'll essentially be getting 1:1 tuition and you can work at your own pace. I can't imagine how annoying it'd be to have to sit with somebody you don't get along with for hours each week. Sorry mate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NinjaPandaa)
    For chinese I was the only person in the class this year so that was 5 hours a week with just me and the teacher and it was fine, we just got on with the work pretty quickly and it meant I had a lot of time for revision lessons

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Jealous!! I'd love that omg
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Bude8)
    omg dem legs tho :love:
    Yeah I'm gonna get Jack Dawson to paint me like one of his French *****es :cool: .

ReputationRep:
    My username is an embarrassment TBH. Made it in year nine which was a long time ago now

This is how I feel about my username ((((( bad decision making in year 10 cry

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You're embarrassed by yours?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I'm gonna get Jack Dawson to paint me like one of his French *****es :cool: .

Posted from TSR Mobile
    (Original post by TLHroolz)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That email address you made back when you were like 10 is the worst ._.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I think it's the double A in 'pandaa' that does it I'm afraid ...

... and the 'roolz' instead of 'rules' in yours . Or 'rules' in general really

(Original post by Bude8)
    'pighig999' was my email, (emphasis on the WAS). Da***, Tails?

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm actually not embarrassed by mine, my love for Harry Potter will remain with me until the end of time^_^

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I feel like a **** with mine

(Original post by Bude8)
    I think mine wins

ReputationRep:
    I think it's the double A in 'pandaa' that does it I'm afraid ...

... and the 'roolz' instead of 'rules' in yours . Or 'rules' in general really

'pighig999' was my email, (emphasis on the WAS). Da***, Tails?
    ((( I wish I'd changed it back in the days you could

I think I had the double a so it stretched it out like dollaaaaa cry pray4ninja

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    ((( I wish I'd changed it back in the days you could

I think I had the double a so it stretched it out like dollaaaaa cry pray4ninja

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You still can change it AFAIK, but the rules about changing still apply. You're only allowed a new one if your current one is your actual name or if it otherwise gives away your identity. That's how shadab768ahmed changed his, y'knowwww

ReputationRep:
    You still can change it AFAIK, but the rules about changing still apply. You're only allowed a new one if your current one is your actual name or if it otherwise gives away your identity. That's how shadab768ahmed changed his, y'knowwww
    This doesn't give away my identity it's just super embarrassing (( suprisingly enough my first name isn't ninja and my surname isn't pandaa ;(

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    This doesn't give away my identity it's just super embarrassing (( suprisingly enough my first name isn't ninja and my surname isn't pandaa ;(

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Maybe it does, you're just not telling us ><
    You could be the superhero NINJAPANDAA

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You'd have cruel parents if that WAS your name :lol: (actually who am I kidding Ninja is a WICKED name there you go that's my future first born son right there. It was gonna be Dragon but nah that can be middle name).

You might be able to claim that it gives away your identity/that people have found you (i.e. say it's a nickname or something), but I dunno how lenient they are :dontknow:

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    How is your name super embarrassing? :lol:

ReputationRep:
    You'd have cruel parents if that WAS your name :lol: (actually who am I kidding Ninja is a WICKED name there you go that's my future first born son right there. It was gonna be Dragon but nah that can be middle name).

You might be able to claim that it gives away your identity/that people have found you (i.e. say it's a nickname or something), but I dunno how lenient they are :dontknow:
    True although tbh it doesn't bother me that much there are plenty of other people with embarrassing names though and I'm still fairly anonymous tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)
    How is your name super embarrassing? :lol:
    I think the use of ninja makes it fairly embarrassing tbh as well as the double a

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.