$am0th
:wink:

:cool:

pfffft. you lie.
Reply 921
Drewski

[Ignore me, I'm bitter - just got stood up:frown: ]

:frown: Aww.. not fun :frown:

But, think of it this way, at least you had someone to be stood up by, some of us don't even have that!
Reply 922
Meeee :)

But, think of it this way, at least you had someone to be stood up by, some of us don't even have that!

Wanna go on a date :wink:?
Reply 923
Viridis
pfffft. you lie.

Nope :p:.
Reply 924

I don't really... Twas the 'first meet up'.

Guess I won't need to be having the old 'does she/doesn't she like me' questions!:rolleyes:
Reply 925
Drewski
I don't really... Twas the 'first meet up'.

Guess I won't need to be having the old 'does she/doesn't she like me' questions!:rolleyes:

Ohhh well. Plenty more fish in the sea/good things come to those who wait (or so they say.. :rolleyes: ):p:

I've been pretty much living off those quotes for a while now lol :redface: . Something very good better come along soon, i've been waiting for a long time!
Reply 926
Ohhh well. Plenty more fish in the sea/good things come to those who wait (or so they say.. :rolleyes: ):p:

I've been pretty much living off those quotes for a while now lol :redface: . Something very good better come along soon, i've been waiting for a long time!

Yeah, but I've got 5 years on you!:rolleyes:

[EDIT: Pinga was right, you are cute :smile:]
Reply 927
meeee i'm sure something good will come along for you soon :wink:
Reply 928
I prefer the term you make your own destiny, no point waiting around for something to come along, you've gotta do it yourself and make it happen. :wink:
Reply 929
$am0th
I prefer the term you make your own destiny, no point waiting around for something to come along, you've gotta do it yourself and make it happen. :wink:

I sort of agree with that too, but some things can't be worked out that way :rolleyes:
Reply 930
I sort of agree with that too, but some things can't be worked out that way :rolleyes:

Ermm.. everything can.. nothing cant be done when you do it yourself and put the effort in. , relationships etc all count.
$am0th
Ermm.. everything can.. nothing cant be done when you do it yourself and put the effort in. , relationships etc all count.

yea, but some things are out of your control, and you have to just go with the ride
Reply 932
bballer4life
yea, but some things are out of your control, and you have to just go with the ride

Hmm such as..

Im in control of my 'destiny' so to speak.
$am0th
Hmm such as..

yes to some extend, but you aren't in control of the people around you, or their effects on you. not everything in your life is under your own control
Reply 934
$am0th
Hmm such as..

But your destiny could be affected (a bit) by the actions as other people and you have no control over that.
Reply 935
How so?.. gone right over my head.. i dont let the actions of people bother what i want to do, if i want to do it then im gonna do it and noone on earth with stop me heh.
Reply 936
$am0th
How so?.. gone right over my head.. i dont let the actions of people bother what i want to do, if i want to do it then im gonna do it and noone on earth with stop me heh.

For example, if you were in a relationship with someone you thought was "the one", you loved them, wanted to be with them forever etc and they then decided to end it, then what you thought was going to be your destiny, would then be affected.
Reply 937
For example, if you were in a relationship with someone you thought was "the one", you loved them, wanted to be with them forever etc and they then decided to end it, then what you thought was going to be your destiny, would then be affected.

Ok thats a point hmm.. actually a good one.. but then i don't believe in 'the one' and all that so i dunno, i've never been really moved at all by a breakup.. so i dont know if it would affect me as such hmm.
Reply 938
Only had one break up that mattered. And it wasn't nice.

By the by, has the 'quick reply' box at the bottom of the thread disappeared for anyone else?
Reply 939
Nope, still there for me.

Latest