This discussion is closed.
bballer4life
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by $am0th)
Hmm such as..

Im in control of my 'destiny' so to speak.

yes to some extend, but you aren't in control of the people around you, or their effects on you. not everything in your life is under your own control
Meeee :)
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hmm such as..

Im in control of my 'destiny' so to speak.
But your destiny could be affected (a bit) by the actions as other people and you have no control over that.
$am0th
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
How so?.. gone right over my head.. i dont let the actions of people bother what i want to do, if i want to do it then im gonna do it and noone on earth with stop me heh.
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
How so?.. gone right over my head.. i dont let the actions of people bother what i want to do, if i want to do it then im gonna do it and noone on earth with stop me heh.
For example, if you were in a relationship with someone you thought was "the one", you loved them, wanted to be with them forever etc and they then decided to end it, then what you thought was going to be your destiny, would then be affected.
$am0th
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Meeee :))
For example, if you were in a relationship with someone you thought was "the one", you loved them, wanted to be with them forever etc and they then decided to end it, then what you thought was going to be your destiny, would then be affected.
Ok thats a point hmm.. actually a good one.. but then i don't believe in 'the one' and all that so i dunno, i've never been really moved at all by a breakup.. so i dont know if it would affect me as such hmm.
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Only had one break up that mattered. And it wasn't nice.

By the by, has the 'quick reply' box at the bottom of the thread disappeared for anyone else?
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Nope, still there for me.
$am0th
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Yup its all still here for me and all.
bballer4life
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
mines still there
$am0th
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
anyways meeee hmm, you believe in 'the one' and all that?
Drewski
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Oh fine, so it's just *me* that the forum doesn't like... How rude.
Danielle89
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Here goes...

Im a 19 year old brunette, shy to begin with but chatty once you get to know me. I'd really like to find someone who is low-maintenance, caring, considerate, good fun to be around with, enjoys clubbing as well as pubbing. Someone who would treat me well, quite good looking but that's not the be all and end all (obviously there's got to be some attraction there) and someone who I can chat to as a friend and don't need to keep up appearance for, and who appreciates my weird sense of humour. Preferrably slightly older than me, up to about the age of 22, I find slightly older guys are more on my wavelength

(not askin a lot, am I )
Drewski
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Danielle89)
Here goes...

Im a 19 year old brunette, shy to begin with but chatty once you get to know me. I'd really like to find someone who is low-maintenance, caring, considerate, good fun to be around with, enjoys clubbing as well as pubbing. Someone who would treat me well, quite good looking but that's not the be all and end all (obviously there's got to be some attraction there) and someone who I can chat to as a friend and don't need to keep up appearance for, and who appreciates my weird sense of humour. Preferrably slightly older than me, up to about the age of 22, I find slightly older guys are more on my wavelength

(not askin a lot, am I )

Hi

[Everything except the looks ]
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
anyways meeee hmm, you believe in 'the one' and all that?
I don't know. I haven't ever had a relationship where i've thought "you could be the one" or anything.. but I do think think that (hopefully!) one day i'll meet someone who i'll be with forever/a long period of time and have a family with etc..

I suppose your definiton of what the phrase 'the one' means changes whether or not you believe in it, if you get what i mean (i think i've even managed to confuse myself a bit with that )
MacGuffin
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by angel_sista)
*squee*
*squee back?* o.O

(This quote widget thing is great! /endgeek)
$am0th
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Meeee :))
I don't know. I haven't ever had a relationship where i've thought "you could be the one" or anything.. but I do think think that (hopefully!) one day i'll meet someone who i'll be with forever/a long period of time and have a family with etc..

I suppose your definiton of what the phrase 'the one' means changes whether or not you believe in it, if you get what i mean (i think i've even managed to confuse myself a bit with that )
Yeh i got what your saying, theres only one relationship i've had where i actually thought 'damn i could grow old with this girl and that'd be great'.. it was also the relationship where nothing ever went right and i messed up everything lol so warped the whole sense of 'the one'.

We'll see one day though heh.. im surprised though, your a pretty looking girl, look like a damn good catch imo.
Danielle89
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Drewski)
Hi

[Everything except the looks ]
Well, lose the moustache and starry eyes and and you'll be fine So, tell me about you haha
$am0th
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Danielle89)
Here goes...

(not askin a lot, am I )
I'm all but the age. :cool:
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Yeh i got what your saying, theres only one relationship i've had where i actually thought 'damn i could grow old with this girl and that'd be great'.. it was also the relationship where nothing ever went right and i messed up everything lol so warped the whole sense of 'the one'.

We'll see one day though heh.. im surprised though, your a pretty looking girl, look like a damn good catch imo.
Thankyou
Danielle89
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'm all but the age. :cool:
Well, prove yourself the exception to the rule that girls mature more quickly than boys
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (534)
37.82%
No - but I will (110)
7.79%
No - I don't want to (96)
6.8%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (672)
47.59%

Watched Threads