The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 940
Yup its all still here for me and all.
mines still there
Reply 942
anyways meeee hmm, you believe in 'the one' and all that?
Reply 943
Oh fine, so it's just *me* that the forum doesn't like... How rude.
Here goes...

Im a 19 year old brunette, shy to begin with but chatty once you get to know me. I'd really like to find someone who is low-maintenance, caring, considerate, good fun to be around with, enjoys clubbing as well as pubbing. Someone who would treat me well, quite good looking but that's not the be all and end all (obviously there's got to be some attraction there) and someone who I can chat to as a friend and don't need to keep up appearance for, and who appreciates my weird sense of humour. Preferrably slightly older than me, up to about the age of 22, I find slightly older guys are more on my wavelength :smile:

(not askin a lot, am I :biggrin:)
Reply 945
Danielle89
Here goes...

Im a 19 year old brunette, shy to begin with but chatty once you get to know me. I'd really like to find someone who is low-maintenance, caring, considerate, good fun to be around with, enjoys clubbing as well as pubbing. Someone who would treat me well, quite good looking but that's not the be all and end all (obviously there's got to be some attraction there) and someone who I can chat to as a friend and don't need to keep up appearance for, and who appreciates my weird sense of humour. Preferrably slightly older than me, up to about the age of 22, I find slightly older guys are more on my wavelength :smile:

Hi :biggrin:

[Everything except the looks:wink: ]
Reply 946
$am0th
anyways meeee hmm, you believe in 'the one' and all that?

I don't know. I haven't ever had a relationship where i've thought "you could be the one" or anything.. but I do think think that (hopefully!) one day i'll meet someone who i'll be with forever/a long period of time and have a family with etc..

I suppose your definiton of what the phrase 'the one' means changes whether or not you believe in it, if you get what i mean :s-smilie: (i think i've even managed to confuse myself a bit with that :redface: )
Reply 947
angel_sista
*squee*

*squee back?* o.O

(This quote widget thing is great! /endgeek)
Reply 948
Meeee :)
I don't know. I haven't ever had a relationship where i've thought "you could be the one" or anything.. but I do think think that (hopefully!) one day i'll meet someone who i'll be with forever/a long period of time and have a family with etc..

I suppose your definiton of what the phrase 'the one' means changes whether or not you believe in it, if you get what i mean :s-smilie: (i think i've even managed to confuse myself a bit with that :redface: )

Yeh i got what your saying, theres only one relationship i've had where i actually thought 'damn i could grow old with this girl and that'd be great'.. it was also the relationship where nothing ever went right and i messed up everything lol so warped the whole sense of 'the one'.

We'll see one day though heh.. im surprised though, your a pretty looking girl, look like a damn good catch imo.
Drewski
Hi :biggrin:

[Everything except the looks:wink: ]

Well, lose the moustache and starry eyes and and you'll be fine :smile: So, tell me about you haha
Reply 950
Danielle89
Here goes...

I'm all but the age. :cool:
Reply 951
$am0th
Yeh i got what your saying, theres only one relationship i've had where i actually thought 'damn i could grow old with this girl and that'd be great'.. it was also the relationship where nothing ever went right and i messed up everything lol so warped the whole sense of 'the one'.

We'll see one day though heh.. im surprised though, your a pretty looking girl, look like a damn good catch imo.

Thankyou :smile:
$am0th
I'm all but the age. :cool:

Well, prove yourself the exception to the rule that girls mature more quickly than boys :wink:
Reply 953
Danielle89
Well, lose the moustache and starry eyes and and you'll be fine :smile: So, tell me about you haha

Hehe, consider it done. Voluntarily looking like Elton John is not a regular occurance!

Well, I'm 22, tall, slim... I like funny films, I like romantic films, I like soft acoustic music and I like loud angry music. I enjoy the company of people who like to talk. I like having ambitions and ticking things off lists.
I like hot summer thunderstorms and cold, crisp snow.
I indulge a guilty pleasure for crap pop music and really enjoy learning bizarre facts that noone need ever know! I like having fun, I like making people laugh.
I like endlessly searching for a girl who would be happy to spend time in my company.

I keep myself fit, I like a drink - whether it be in a quiet country pub or a loud city bar. I go to clubs and dance, but don't take myself seriously.

I'm a nice guy, but actually have a personality and a bit of fire in my belly.

Sound alright? :redface:
Reply 954
Danielle89
Well, prove yourself the exception to the rule that girls mature more quickly than boys :wink:

I would but that content would get me banned. Though PM is always a welcome option no doubt :wink:.
$am0th
I would but that content would get me banned. Though PM is always a welcome option no doubt :wink:.

haha, LOLing at that right now - you're alright, I was talking about personality hun :wink: But then I suppose at your age all guys think with their dicks right? :p:
Reply 956
Drewski
Hehe, consider it done. Voluntarily looking like Elton John is not a regular occurance!

Well, I'm 22, tall, slim... I like funny films, I like romantic films, I like soft acoustic music and I like loud angry music. I enjoy the company of people who like to talk. I like having ambitions and ticking things off lists.
I indulge a guilty pleasure for crap pop music and really enjoy learning bizarre facts that noone need ever know! I like having fun, I like making people laugh.
I like endlessly searching for a girl who would be happy to spend time in my company.

I keep myself fit, I like a drink - whether it be in a quiet country pub or a loud city bar. I go to clubs and dance, but don't take myself seriously.

That girl who stood you up must have been stupid :eek:

If only there were more people like you around :rolleyes: :cool:
Drewski

hehe, are you a female version of moi? :redface: Now when you say crappy pop music, do you mean:
a)S-Club, Steps, Blue, Westlife etc etc etc
or
b) radio music, such as The Wombats, Pigeon Detectives, Wiley, Ting Tings etc etc etc :smile:

paws off hehe
Reply 959

You can tell her that, thanks:rolleyes:

Latest