As far as i knw, SGUL can offer/reject/defer me..:eek:
Reply 941
SilentGirl

Loving your sig SG!
Reply 942
SilentGirl

what's defer is that when they give u a place the following year?
and the access course is done at kings not sure about other unis

this is where i applied
Kings: Interviewd - waiting list - trying to be positive:confused:
Imperial: heard nothing
St. georges's: acknowledged
southampton: heard not

Human science at kings: offer BB

its only 2 grades because i did Maths A2 a year early so already have an A
I don't know if anybody is in the same boat but for me, January is such a month of fate.
*I will find out whether I got an offer for PMS
*I will have my interview for UEA and maybe find out if I got in at the end of the month
*I will find out whether I have a February interview at BSMS or are rejecter
*Southampton start giving out offers and rejections
EEEEEEEKKKKKK
crackerbox
BSMS seem to give out interviews with about one week (to two week's?) notice so there could still be some time left to get an interview by the time the February interviews are already underway.
I'm getting worried now. I think Birmingham have finished giving offers let alone interviews so i've given up hope there. And God knows about Nottingham. Plus UCL is a no go too. So all depends on my sole yet to come interview.
crackerbox
I don't know if anybody is in the same boat but for me, January is such a month of fate.
*I will find out whether I got an offer for PMS
*I will have my interview for UEA and maybe find out if I got in at the end of the month
*Southampton start giving out offers and rejections
EEEEEEEKKKKKK

My month like that is March :s-smilie:
Reply 947
My month will never come (lol).
scaryhair
My month like that is March :s-smilie:

Do Newcastle and Cardiff make everyone wait until March even if they've already been interviewed? If so that is harsh- make a decision!
Reply 949
crackerbox
Do Newcastle and Cardiff make everyone wait until March even if they've already been interviewed? If so that is harsh- make a decision!

i don't know about cardiff, but newcastle certainly does. grrrr!
January is the month for me as well.
Reply 951
sohanshah
I'm getting worried now. I think Birmingham have finished giving offers let alone interviews so i've given up hope there. And God knows about Nottingham. Plus UCL is a no go too. So all depends on my sole yet to come interview.

Never fear. Birmingham aren't done yet. It says on their website:

8. Interviewing of candidates takes place between October and April.

http://www.undergraduate.bham.ac.uk/coursefinder/medicine/medicine.shtml

And we'll see about UCL by March I suppose! Just have to wait with Nottingham. :smile:
crackerbox

Yup! I might hear from Edinburgh in March also, and I'll have coursework in Biology, Chemistry and French and January exam results plus all the normal college type stuff! It's going to be a horrible month.
Reply 953
do southampton start givign out offers and rejections in jan?
Reply 954
sohanshah

I got a rejection from Nottingham about a month ago so if you haven't heard from them, that may be a good thing.:wink:

By the way has anybody heard from St. Andrews?
Reply 955
I can't wait till January cause I’m going to be 18 :party:, but except of that it will be an awful month and March doesn't sound much better:frown:
Reply 956
Mimidu
I can't wait till January cause I’m going to be 18 :party:, but except of that it will be an awful month and March doesn't sound much better:frown:

YAY 18.

The hype dies down after a while, but your life style does change. (until exams hit you in the face that is).

But luckily for me i had the whole of October and November to have fun.

you 18 at the start of end of jan?
Reply 957
DrVas
YAY 18.

The hype dies down after a while, but your life style does change. (until exams hit you in the face that is).

But luckily for me i had the whole of October and November to have fun.

you 18 at the start of end of jan?

Lalalalalalala :wink:
Reply 958
SaVeMe
Lalalalalalala :wink:

Yes Oxford is :santa2::santa2::santa2::santa2:, you must feel bad for wasting the last 6 years of your life.

(lol):biggrin:

So you don't like replying to PMs i take it.
Reply 959
DrVas
Yes Oxford is :santa2::santa2::santa2::santa2:, you must feel bad for wasting the last 6 years of your life.

(lol):biggrin:

So you don't like replying to PMs i take it.

Sorry, young man. I really can't get my head around this whole internet forum jargon.
Oxford is an exceptionally beautiful university, and I am most grateful for my time here. It's been amazing! Sadly, I shall have to leave shortly, though I hope to be doing my foundation years at any of the hospitals attached to UCL, as they - I have to admit - are world-class.

Have you been rejected by Oxford, DrVas? Is that why you're angry?

Latest

Trending

Trending