The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
jediknight007
Well, I'm currently running mine in a window at the moment. Runs much smoother. I doubt there is much difference bwteen UT2003 and UT2004 though. I'm even playing it on an FX5200 man!

P3 866, 128 mb ram, geforce 2 pro

It destroyed my computer, trust me :tongue:

UT2003 it is then?:biggrin:
imasillynarb
P3 866, 128 mb ram, geforce 2 pro

It destroyed my computer, trust me :tongue:

UT2003 it is then?:biggrin:

Sorry mate, only installed the UT2004 demo yesterday and had so much fun. I'm such a 'n00b' on it and I apologise to the hundreds who I have killed today, lol.

I was planning to get the full version of UT2003 soon on budget (£9.99) but it's now been delayed by another 40 days!
Reply 82
jediknight007
Sorry mate, only installed the UT2004 demo yesterday and had so much fun. I'm such a 'n00b' on it and I apologise to the hundreds who I have killed today, lol.

I was planning to get the full version of UT2003 soon on budget (£9.99) but it's now been delayed by another 40 days!

Ill try it again,but if my comp crashes, youre getting the blame
Reply 83
AndyT
Always? Never even an amusing quote or phrase? That makes me want to cry.

I hate logging on only to spend 5 minutes working out who everyone is as they change their name daily! I've also found that putting someone elses lyric or quote as your name doesn't make you anymore entertaining or interesting to talk to; just that all your text is suffixed with a screenful of repeated spam, which is never as amusing or profound as you thought it was when you look back after inevitably changing to a new equally "amusing" and/or "profound" screen name.

I think anyway :tongue:

I don't use MSN much!
imasillynarb
Ill try it again,but if my comp crashes, youre getting the blame

Just turn everything down and run it in a window. I'm sure you will get a few extra FPS, lol.
Reply 85
jediknight007
Just turn everything down and run it in a window. I'm sure you will get a few extra FPS, lol.

You dont understand, my computer cant physically handle it! :tongue:

Have you got Q3?
Reply 86
Gimp
I hate logging on only to spend 5 minutes working out who everyone is as they change their name daily! I've also found that putting someone elses lyric or quote as your name doesn't make you anymore entertaining or interesting to talk to; just that all your text is suffixed with a screenful of repeated spam, which is never as amusing or profound as you thought it was when you look back after inevitably changing to a new equally "amusing" and/or "profound" screen name.

I think anyway :tongue:

I don't use MSN much!

I don't like it when people change their name completely, but I have no problems with suffixes, currently lacking one personally though.

I think I'm going to go to bed soon unless something drastic happens, I've got nothing else to do tonight and things seem pretty slow around here.
Reply 87
BombShell has posted on the pic thread for all you curious males :tongue:
Reply 88
ok, i put a pic up! its a bad one though, the backgrounds all green n i look a funny colour, but its off my phone cause my stoopid camera won't work
imasillynarb
You dont understand, my computer cant physically handle it! :tongue:

Have you got Q3?

Yea but I dunno where it has gone. Have you got Counterstrike though? Most of my friends have it and I think I might get it myself and join a clan.
My screename is "tis me lord" and my e-mail address contains "tis me lord"
Reply 91
BombShell
ok, i put a pic up! its a bad one though, the backgrounds all green n i look a funny colour, but its off my phone cause my stoopid camera won't work

No excuses needed, you look great :smile:
Reply 92
tis_me_lord
My screename is "tis me lord" and my e-mail address contains "tis me lord"

hehe, you're a brand!!

might be a really stupid question but what is the origin of that name?!
Reply 93
AndyT

LOL - agreed! :biggrin:
Reply 94
AndyT

*blushes wildly*

awww bless, thanks

if u look on the pet pics i put pics on their too :smile:

i really am bored in case u can't tell!
Reply 95
dinkymints
BombShell has posted on the pic thread for all you curious males :tongue:

She's very pretty. I never saw the one of you is it still about? :wink:
dinkymints
hehe, you're a brand!!

might be a really stupid question but what is the origin of that name?!

You tell me, it's utterly random.
Reply 97
jediknight007
Yea but I dunno where it has gone. Have you got Counterstrike though? Most of my friends have it and I think I might get it myself and join a clan.

I played counterstrike for 2 years, about a year ago now, it made me obese and made me (almost) fail my GCSEs, took over social life etc. I wouldnt recommend it :smile:

Ut2004 is working, shall I host or you? What connection you got?
Reply 98
theaman
LOL - agreed! :biggrin:

hehe, they wouldn't say it if they didn't mean it BombShell, instead they would say "always nice to put a face to a name :smile:" :tongue:
Reply 99
Gimp
I never saw the one of you is it still about? :wink:

No :wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending