The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RoseV666
yep, no prosection

Original post by 0shas0
Offers both is what I have heard from a medicla student there yesterday.

Ah okay thanks guys! I just remembered I can just ask my brother as well haha... xD Whoops
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Have loads of people already received their decisions?? I had my interview in mid December and I'm worried coz I haven't heard anything back yet :frown: probably bad news
Does anyone know what the offer will be to those who applied for extended medical degree programme ? Their requirements are from AAA-BBB so when they give you an offer what will be their minimum requirement
Kings course is integrated, but does anyone know which year u meet patients from? Year one?
what did he say?
Original post by Don Pedro K.
Ah okay thanks guys! I just remembered I can just ask my brother as well haha... xD Whoops
Do we just need to bring a passport to the interview? Do we need to bring a photocopy as well?
Original post by DoctorPles
Just had my Notts one, some of the questions were so obscure and those scenarios were nuts. I wouldn't worry too much it all depends on how you did relative to everyone else and then they use UKCAT to differentiate between competitive applicants

I think I enjoyed it overall though, went soo quickly! :redface:
They told us they only give places on interview performance😳

Have you got / had a King's one ?
Well that was fun :biggrin: lol...we'll see xD Oh yeah to the guy that recognised me off here, hey! Hope your interview went well man.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone know the interviews:redface:ffers ratio?
Original post by yoyo.sat
Do we just need to bring a passport to the interview? Do we need to bring a photocopy as well?

I just had my passport with me. They're just gonna check it, that's it, so i don't think you need a photocopy.
When you upload your AS certificates via kcl portal , which file category is it? Interim transcript or final certificate etc?
How many people get interviewed on average each year? I've been looking everywhere for this info and can't find it
Reply 1052
Original post by yoyo.sat
Anyone know the interviews:redface:ffers ratio?

at my interview today they said they are interviewing just over 1000 (i think) for 400-450 offers (and 300-and-something spaces)
Well that was fun :biggrin: lol...we'll see xD Oh yeah to the guy that recognised me off here, hey! Hope your interview went well man.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah that was me! We were talking to the guy with rolled up sleeves, I was the guy on my phone (reading my notes lol) at the end :smile: I think it went well how about you?
Ohh okay thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lmao confusing kings and notts threads oops
Original post by HarryAgo6
Lmao confusing kings and notts threads oops

Hahaha I remember you as well from two days ago but today there was another guy who recognised me xD I didn't catch his name though :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
whats the information everyone received about the interview, in terms of stations, timing etc. Is it just the document on Kings Apply or is there more information? Thanks :smile:
Original post by 0shas0
whats the information everyone received about the interview, in terms of stations, timing etc. Is it just the document on Kings Apply or is there more information? Thanks :smile:

Just the document

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got an offer! :smile:

Don't worry guys the interviews aren't all that bad, just be yourself :smile:

Latest