The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1140
farhan
:jumphug:

That jump hug is better than the normal one.. There's some sort of surprise element to it :yep:

Heh. I guess I gotta wait for the next gameweek to get points.
Faiza.
That jump hug is better than the normal one.. There's some sort of surprise element to it :yep:

Heh. I guess I gotta wait for the next gameweek to get points.

OT, but I love this smiley:

Reply 1142
Lost my head to head: was 45-45, 4 points taken off for bringing in Ireland and lost 41-45 :'(.
If I made a transfer now costing 4 points, would I lose 4 points from my current head to head or the one after the internationals?
Ronaldo VII
If I made a transfer now costing 4 points, would I lose 4 points from my current head to head or the one after the internationals?

I'm pretty sure it would be the one after the internationals, as it usually deducts points for transfers made which are in effect for that gameweek, so by making it now it wouldn't have an effect on this one.
Reply 1145
Ronaldo VII

The next one I would have thought, as changes made after the gameweek deadline i.e. saturday morning or whenever take effect in the next gameweek? Wait till tomorrow if your worried?
Ronaldo VII

After the next points update, so (I think) after the internationals,
Reply 1147
Deadline is gone, you will not lose points for your current head to head. It will take place on the next deadline :smile:.
Cheers guys. I've "spent" 8 points anyway. Premature but they would both rise. I don't mind when the points go in terms of head2head as I won by 14 this week and against another amateur after the ints.
Who d'ya buy? :o:

Sweeeet, one of my players is in 0.0% of people's teams! :teeth:
Also, damm it, Rory Delap has risen to 4.6.
Carragher and Ireland. Not bothered about the 8 point hit tbh, prefer to get them before their rise.
Ronaldo VII
Carragher and Ireland. Not bothered about the 8 point hit tbh, prefer to get them before their rise.

Ireland is going to get a lot of points this season, I saw his potential last week and snapped him up.
Reply 1152
Hey i've just joined

Team name - The Three Cheeses
Username on the fantasy site - Tetters11

Out of curiosity will my points from week 2 and this week be counted in the league or will i be starting the league from 0?
Reply 1153
ive won 3 out of 3 head to head :awesome:

hate these international breaks:mad:
Reply 1154
jaydoh
OT, but I love this smiley:

Ha :five:
tetters
Hey i've just joined

Team name - The Three Cheeses
Username on the fantasy site - Tetters11

Out of curiosity will my points from week 2 and this week be counted in the league or will i be starting the league from 0?

Your points from the previous weeks will count in the league.
Reply 1156
The Stig
Your points from the previous weeks will count in the league.

cool, thanks for the info :smile:
Reply 1157
Just joined

Dyslexic Untied

Currently on 172 points
Just to let any lurkers know, once this international break is over, registration to this mini league will close. You have until the 11.30 deadline to join. I will also be finding the TSR names of the people who haven't declared their team name in here. If I can't find them, they will be removed :cool:
Reply 1159
I managed to get to 22nd this week from 73rd. But it hasn't subtracted the 8 points I made from transfers? Although it did subtract it in the H2H league.

Latest