Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

2016 May 25th Edexcel Core 2 Questions and answers. [Unofficial mark scheme] 2016 watch

ReputationRep:
    Guys quick question for the differentiation one would you loose marks for not rounding? I think i gave 120. something decimal will i loose mark for not rounding :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheProKi)
    Guys quick question for the differentiation one would you loose marks for not rounding? I think i gave 120. something decimal will i loose mark for not rounding :/
    sometimes. I have seen both in mark schemes so it depends.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by X_IDE_sidf)
    Not specified. Mixed numbers and improper fractions are usually acceptable in the mark schemes. However I gave it as a decimal because it is usually the first answer given on the mark scheme.

I would agree with your UMS predictions.
    what would 62-63 /75 in UMS

ReputationRep:
    anyone got the actual c2 paper now - i just need to have a look at it again

ReputationRep:
    i know its been a while but how much marks would you lose for a rounding error for the trig question (1 or 2)?

Got 194.4 and 345.4 instead of .5

ReputationRep:
    Can someone please do the working out step by step for question 2,5,6,7,8 and 9 pleaseeee!!! Need this ASAP
    Thank you!!!!! 😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by defne.12)
    Can someone please do the working out step by step for question 2,5,6,7,8 and 9 pleaseeee!!! Need this ASAP
    Thank you!!!!! 😊
    Got a mock next week?

ReputationRep:
    yes

ReputationRep:
    yes

ReputationRep:
    yes yes yes yes, yes? yes

ReputationRep:
    yes yes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by defne.12)
    Thank you!!!!! 😊
    ye

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tiny hobbit)
    Got a mock next week?
    yes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HaveFa1th)
    i know its been a while but how much marks would you lose for a rounding error for the trig question (1 or 2)?

Got 194.4 and 345.4 instead of .5
    yes yes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 9n3h1s)
    what would 62-63 /75 in UMS
    Spoiler:
    Show

yesyesys

yes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheProKi)
    haha yes :2012::badger::banana2::bhangra::bl::bong::centipe::clap2::cockup::couchpotato::elefant::emo::facepalm::facepalm2::france::gthumb::grouphugs::hitit::insert::jebus::israel::knuddel::mrt::oops::party2::qed::sadpanda::titan::troll::troll::waffo::yay::zorro:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yesyesyesyes)
    haha yes :2012::badger::banana2::bhangra::bl::bong::centipe::clap2::cockup::couchpotato::elefant::emo::facepalm::facepalm2::france::gthumb::grouphugs::hitit::insert::jebus::israel::knuddel::mrt::oops::party2::qed::sadpanda::titan::troll::troll::waffo::yay::zorro:
    yesssss

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.