The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
Reply 1
Im going to Terrace 2 (Glen Eyre) and they said i have to check in on the 26th after 1pm.

Are you sure you'll be with undergrads? Soton told me that they group all Masters together because if i remember my UG hall experience right it will be a real hectic!
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
Reply 2
Did you 2 get your 1st choice accommodation?
I'm doing my PG next yr and i hope to do it at Soton but with PG halls it's a 51 week contract (if you choose to stay that long) so due to cost i might choose Monte 1 or Bencraft Court as they seem to be the cheapest.
Reply 3
The hectic it is the better, I had a real lame three past years at Queen Mary so a change of scene will be beautiful.
Johnni, I did get my first choice surprisingly as I only returned my offer decision about a week ago. :redface:
Reply 4
Good to hear Element!
Re. the UG/PG mix when i went to the open day they said that they won't mix the UG with the PG, they will be in seperate flats/floors but you might find mature UG's maybe with the PG.
Reply 5
Johnni
Did you 2 get your 1st choice accommodation?
I'm doing my PG next yr and i hope to do it at Soton but with PG halls it's a 51 week contract (if you choose to stay that long) so due to cost i might choose Monte 1 or Bencraft Court as they seem to be the cheapest.

Yeah i got my 1st choice, i was told that only in rare cases where PG's dont get their first choice accommodation.

Latest

Trending

Trending