The Student Room Group

A levels in Canada

Can anyone help me find Good A levels colleges/Schools in Canada, If Any, PLEASE :confused: :confused: :confused:
Thank You
Reply 1
I don't think there are A-levels offered in any school here in Canada. I have looked but have never been able to find some.
Reply 2
There are some private A level schools in really remote part of Canada (eg Guelph). They're really really expensive (way more than Uni fees+residence) .
Reply 3
Will you give me information of these private schools plzz??
Reply 4
Original post by Ibrahim Mergani
Can anyone help me find Good A levels colleges/Schools in Canada, If Any, PLEASE :confused: :confused: :confused:
Thank You

(same situation how did you do it?)
My name is Ayshnan Banutheepan and I'm from the UK, I am looking for a Canadian high school near Scarborough, where my uncle and aunt live, I'm joining sixth form this would be grade 11 and grade 12 in September 2024 and I have to apply around September or December this year If you can recommend any good high schools that do Canadian and Worldwide studies, Computer Science, Maths and Graphics that will be fine and I message your support team and they were unable to find any schools if you wouldn't mind finding me any schools or any subjects.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending