The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Torture them for LIFE!
It's horrible people like the majority of people on this thread that mean we have to 'waste' taxpayers money protecting their identities. I find this type of attitude almost as bad as the crime itself, and it is certainly more dangerous to society.
thats discusting... the youngest was 18 months
Reply 23
Speaking as a parent I think they should be locked up for life without the chance of parole. What they have done is just sick beyond comprehension!!!. My heart goes out to the children and their parents, I cant imagine how they must be feeling knowing their children were violated by people that were meant to be looking after them. Chances are that if these scum are ever released they will get new identities etc....just so they can be protected.Dirty rotten ass holes, I hope they rot in jail!!!!. I"m guessing that they will be housed in a segregated area of the prison though, away from the main areas where they will, more than likely, be beaten to a pulp by the other prisoners.

Even hanging is too good for the likes of them!.:mad:
Well they should get life. Life should = life. or death.
Reply 25
How sickening. They'll probably be let out in less than 10 years.
The punishment we give the worst in our society is a reflection upon our society itself. Killing them or letting vigilantes lynch them to death would be an example of a mob-rule, unforgiving and archaic society, that we are not.

I understand that this is a very emotive topic for people, however.
Reply 27
OP do you seriously think we need the death penalty, because that is incredibly stupid.
Nothing should ever bring back capital punishment.
Baz1990
all three should be raped and then hanged

Who would rape them?
After looking at their photos I wouldn´t even **** them with Gordon Brown´s dick
Reply 30
I think they'll even get rejected in prison. Has someone actually poured acid on their faces? **** me, those kids must have been scared :frown:
Ministerdonut

And this puts paid to the myth that is only men that sexually abuse or rape. So put that in your pipe and smoke it Harriet Harman.

Indeed it does, although I still find it hard to comprehend why a mother would do this. You see, in most crimes I can understand perhaps why or how someone could be in the frame of mind to do such a thing, even if it is terrible. However, I just can't see how someone who has children themselves can possibly want to do these things to babies. It's mind boggling:eek3:

Can you imagine how you would feel to be the teenage children of this woman?

Oh and I don't think the death penalty is what's needed. Castration/whatever it is they would have to do to a woman is what I would vote for.
these people disgust me
Absolutely sick.

I hope the judge isn't more lenient on her because she's female (in most cases, female sex perpetraters receive shorter sentences than male offenders). In fact, she deserve an even longer sentence than the other 2 seeing as though she actually carried out most of the depraved acts and abused her position of trust. They are all disgusting human beings though and yes probably do deserve a hard time in prison.
Firstly I think it should be stated that peadophiles can't help the ''urges'' they feel towards childeren and they are mentally ill or were abused as kids themselves.

BUT

That doesn't excuse these twisted people who actually act upon those urges.

Here is my message to the peadophiles, either seek help, or kill yourself. Seriously kill yourself, it's the only way you can save yourself and the kids, kill yourself. I would if I felt that way towards childeren.
Reply 35
Ugh.

Edit: Still, perhaps these children are young enough that they won't have to remember their ordeal.
MeanMachine
they obviously have psychological problems

Ugh, that is such a **** argument. If people ever do anything wrong, then that's it, they MUST have something wrong with them. :rolleyes:

I hate it when people look for scapegoats constantly.
ArtGoblin
It's horrible people like the majority of people on this thread that mean we have to 'waste' taxpayers money protecting their identities. I find this type of attitude almost as bad as the crime itself, and it is certainly more dangerous to society.

How can you possibly decide that people spouting off on an internet forum 'almost as bad' as the three perverts who molested babies in the worst possible way?

Perhaps it is more dangerous in your type of society where people pick flowers and hug trees but on planet earth these scumbags make society a far worse place.Why? not only are they a danger to babies but their crimes mean the general public will be even less trusting of anyone around their children. Do you know how hard it is for working parents to leave their children in the care of strangers? Can you even imagine how the parents who used this nursery feel about what has gone on?

It won't even take the Daily Mail or the red tops to feed the growing paranoia amongst parents . It isn't healthy for people to be so suspicious of any adult who works with children.It isn't healthy for children to be increasing clossetted by paranoid but well meaning parents. It used to be men who got this sterotype but cases like this will mean anyone who goes into childcare (which is for many working parents a lifeline) will be even more suspected.

No what these three have done is far worse than a bunch of anon folks on some student forum can ever do. If you genuinely cannot see that, I am extremely mystified. But not entirely surprised given the far left, pro criminal attitude some have on here.
lollapalooza
Absolutely sick.

I hope the judge isn't more lenient on her because she's female (in most cases, female sex perpetraters receive shorter sentences than male offenders). In fact, she deserve an even longer sentence than the other 2 seeing as though she actually carried out most of the depraved acts and abused her position of trust. They are all disgusting human beings though and yes probably do deserve a hard time in prison.

Her defence team tried to bring up an argument that the male influenced her into abusing the victims. The judge luckily is not a complete muppet and said as she is an adult she has a brain or something like that. She is also reluctant to correctly identify who she did and didn't abuse from the images ,which I suspect would give at least some parents closure.

She is truly evil and really we should be building some gallows.
The whole thing is so digusting. I don't understand people like that at all. I just want to shoot them, ****** up bastards.

Latest

Trending

Trending