The Student Room Group

What do you think will happen to Donald the dump Trump?

I hope he gets convicted and sent to jail but not for any political reasons really. I just think it would be funny. I find his arguments about losing the erection and all that childish and comical.
I think it's a tough one to predict because the idea that he can potentially be convicted, go to prison, and still run for President just feels so dystopian to me. But, I think that all these court cases really are giving him a lot of ammunition to encourage support by making the Democrats, and basically the whole American democracy, an enemy to evoke anger in his followers.
It's the way that so many of his followers and spokespeople just cannot back up any of the points with any evidence because it's not real, and yet he has so many followers who are literally willing to storm the Capitol Building for him.
I can't quite believe the whole thing is real.
Can you still run for president even if you're locked up??
Nothing will stick. It feels like a distraction from the hunter Biden debacle. I detest trump but the memes were too funny in his presidency and if he wasn't harmful for the world, then I'd have him back again but it's too big a price to pay for memes.
Original post by Sorcerer of Old

Anything is possible in America. :tongue:

Yeah, there's nothing in the Constitution saying that you can't
Reply 6
This is completely politically motivated top stop your main opponent from running in the 2024 election.

These are non-crimes,

Election denial LMAO

You have short memories of 2016.

Ever since he won in 2016, they've done everything to kick him out of office.

They impeached him for telling Zelensky to look into Hunters Bidens dealings

The media, the intelligence experts said it was Russian disinformation

Well guess what? it was all true

Funny how this all happened while Hunter Bidens and his fathers dirty influence peddling is going on..

Distraction from

If they do jail him then prepare for civil war :smile:
We'll not go down without a fight
Original post by LoverOfBooks

Original post by 5hyl33n
Anything is possible in America. :tongue:

Oh ffs. Knowing the dumb US populace they're still going to vote for that MAGA troll and get him his second term.
Oh ffs. Knowing the dumb US populace they're still going to vote for that MAGA troll and get him his second term.

At least if he does get voted in, he can legally only do another four years as long as he doesn't change the Constitution. But four years is a long time where a lot of changes can be made
At least if he does get voted in, he can legally only do another four years as long as he doesn't change the Constitution. But four years is a long time where a lot of changes can be made

I'm just wondering, say for instance he's sentenced to serve 10 years but then is elected as president, which takes precedence? Can he be let out of prison to serve or does he just have to do stuff from his cell lol? And yes, that's what's great, even if he is elected again that is the last time we have to see his tanning saloon face and blond wig in office.
I'm just wondering, say for instance he's sentenced to serve 10 years but then is elected as president, which takes precedence? Can he be let out of prison to serve or does he just have to do stuff from his cell lol? And yes, that's what's great, even if he is elected again that is the last time we have to see his tanning saloon face and blond wig in office.

Well, unfortunately the President has the power of the pardon, so I suppose he could technically pardon himself of all charges and make them disappear? I don't know the intricacies of the law, but the President does hold that power, and if they're unable to wield it, then the Vice President can wield it, so I'd imagine half of the reason he's fighting to win the Presidency is to get himself cleared.
It's such a strange situation though that I'm not sure anyone can really tell how it's going to play out. But with a right-wing majority on the Supreme Court, and three of the judges being appointed by Trump, I'm not sure they'll actually contest him on it.

so if he gets convicted and elected he will be running the country from his cell???

so if he gets convicted and elected he will be running the country from his cell???
Original post by HucktheForde

LoverOfBooks says that if he gets elected he can just clear himself of all charges and be free.
Reply 14
He'll probably have a stroke
Reply 15
He runs and regardless of the result, USA will go into civil meltdown with lots of violence against anyone the far-right decide is not-one-of us.

I think a heart-attack is the only thing that will stop him - but there are plenty of other nutters lining up behind him so America is going to be a mess for several decades to come whatever happens.
Original post by Laomedeia
I hope he gets convicted and sent to jail but not for any political reasons really. I just think it would be funny. I find his arguments about losing the erection and all that childish and comical.

Hey do you realise what you typed instead of election?

I think it's pretty safe to say that he won't be elected as Biden has a considerable advantage in terms of voters and all of the things Trump has been accused of will massively damage his reputation if he is found guilty.

IMG_5272.jpeg

Quick Reply

Latest