Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hmmm....i always find a bit of prodding works quite well against spin...but obviously i haven't faced warney.
    The way it went even offering a show wouldn't have been enough - it looks like if he'd stood on the crease it would've gone behind him...

ReputationRep:
    he was bowled middle stump though. From his guard position, it would have hit his pads had he stood his ground.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    he was bowled middle stump though. From his guard position, it would have hit his pads had he stood his ground.
    And so he would have been LBW anyway, if he wasn't going to move.

ReputationRep:
    even if he offered a shot?]

scratch that. im talking outta my arse....

ReputationRep:
    Andy Murray Photos

Thought you might like them :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Quick update:

Murray is through to the quarters of the Odlum Brown Vancouver Open by completing a comeback against Cecil Mamiit last night. He won 6-7 6-3 6-4.

ReputationRep:
    just do hope he gets to the finals

ReputationRep:
    wot a delivery from warne.,...strauss wasnt at fault...he did wot he should have and tried to cover his off stump

ReputationRep:
    That final over from Warne was hilarious. Poor Hoggard did great against all those crouching fielders LOL

ReputationRep:
    I thought warnes attempts at batting were more impressive
    It will be interesting to see what hoggy can do tomorrow though - what are the odds of a century

ReputationRep:
    Yes?
    No?
    Write...
    :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by durhamlad1)
    but your just sitting on a horse, how can that be physically demanding think about the poor horse :tsr:
    ANytime you're near my stables, pop in and I'll let you ride my horse. When you've been pushed and pulled all over the yard in an attempt to groom and tack up and then noticably toned your biceps in only one simple session becuase of all the attempting to stop you've done, you'll understand...
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Is it true that he is only expected to get a wildcard into qualifying for the US open, rather than a wildcard into the main draw.

Surley some ranked 150th-ish in the world who had moved up several hundred places this year might get a wild card into the main draw, especially considering that there will be 128 people in the draw anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Yes there was a short period in yr 12 when i played loads and became really really good, however iv not played for ages so probably would loose.

ReputationRep:
    i never believe anything from any newspaper these days

ReputationRep:
    Bring on the aussies tommorw (well, today) Hoggard for a double century and still there on Sunday evening. Oh yes!!!

Shrek shrek shrek.

A troll trundling through a corn field, thats our Hoggie! Woooo.

So tired. Nite.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bikerx23)
    I thought warnes attempts at batting were more impressive
    It will be interesting to see what hoggy can do tomorrow though - what are the odds of a century
    LOL, with his brilliant forward defensive :p:

ReputationRep:
    he doesn't need to play any forward defensive...i want to see a big shot off every ball!
    Also...is it just me, or does shane warne look a complete tit in flares????

ReputationRep:
    he doesn't need to play any forward defensive...i want to see a big shot off every ball!
    Also...is it just me, or does shane warne look a complete tit in flares????
    Yes, WTF are those trousers he is wearing, they should be burnt, have none of his team mates said anything! Shane looks a total mess really!

ReputationRep:
    I don't remember hoggy playing a big shot :p:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 28, 2006
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.