Scroll to see replies

Reply 3960
even if he offered a shot?]

scratch that. im talking outta my arse....:redface:
Reply 3961
Andy Murray Photos

Thought you might like them :rolleyes:
Quick update:

Murray is through to the quarters of the Odlum Brown Vancouver Open by completing a comeback against Cecil Mamiit last night. He won 6-7 6-3 6-4.
Reply 3963
just do hope he gets to the finals
wot a delivery from warne.,...strauss wasnt at fault...he did wot he should have and tried to cover his off stump
That final over from Warne was hilarious. Poor Hoggard did great against all those crouching fielders LOL
I thought warnes attempts at batting were more impressive :biggrin:
It will be interesting to see what hoggy can do tomorrow though - what are the odds of a century :biggrin:
Reply 3967
Yes?
No?
Write...
:-)
durhamlad1
but your just sitting on a horse, how can that be physically demanding think about the poor horse :biggrin: :tsr:

ANytime you're near my stables, pop in and I'll let you ride my horse. When you've been pushed and pulled all over the yard in an attempt to groom and tack up and then noticably toned your biceps in only one simple session becuase of all the attempting to stop you've done, you'll understand...
Is it true that he is only expected to get a wildcard into qualifying for the US open, rather than a wildcard into the main draw.

Surley some ranked 150th-ish in the world who had moved up several hundred places this year might get a wild card into the main draw, especially considering that there will be 128 people in the draw anyway.
Yes there was a short period in yr 12 when i played loads and became really really good, however iv not played for ages so probably would loose.
i never believe anything from any newspaper these days
Reply 3972
Bring on the aussies tommorw (well, today) Hoggard for a double century and still there on Sunday evening. Oh yes!!!

Shrek shrek shrek.

A troll trundling through a corn field, thats our Hoggie! Woooo.

So tired. Nite.
bikerx23
I thought warnes attempts at batting were more impressive :biggrin:
It will be interesting to see what hoggy can do tomorrow though - what are the odds of a century :biggrin:

LOL, with his brilliant forward defensive :p:
he doesn't need to play any forward defensive...i want to see a big shot off every ball!
Also...is it just me, or does shane warne look a complete tit in flares????
bikerx23
he doesn't need to play any forward defensive...i want to see a big shot off every ball!
Also...is it just me, or does shane warne look a complete tit in flares????

Yes, WTF are those trousers he is wearing, they should be burnt, have none of his team mates said anything! Shane looks a total mess really!
bikerx23

I don't remember hoggy playing a big shot :p:
why do you think i want to see it!
Reply 3978
Don't think we can realistically expect more than about 260 with Warne bowling on that pitch, he will absolutely rip up.

I think that will be just enough though if we bowl anywhere near like we did today.

Can see this being very close.
i dont know...after out first two all of the batsmen are right handed, therefore in order to effectively combat them he will need to bowl a different line - time is not an issue for us, so he will have to land it inline and play the cutter-slider game instead, thus negating the foot marks...
anyway...today at the test, now!

Latest