The Student Room Group

AQA MATHS Discrete / Decision MAD1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just wondering what people thought about the MAD1 Discret Paper coming up on Monday (AQA)... We were taught (if that is the right word) very badly.. our teacher :mad: is leaving at the end of the year and seemed to find regular cups of coffee from the staff room a bigger part of his day than teaching us Djikstra's or Kruskal's...

Been revising for a few days now, and Discrete doesn't seem too hard (touch wood), just wondering what other ppl thought of it..... :mad:
Reply 1
I had this today. It was... interesting to say the least. I hope I did okay, but I'm a bit worried about the whole of my Further Maths (and how I did on my Maths C2 paper).

It's in the hands of the Gods now though...
Reply 2
didn't finish, but only left out the last 2 mark question. got 400m as the shortest route to london, 10 extra when the road is closed (alot of people are claiming 15m so i dont no....)

it was a nice paper though, if u revised......
Reply 3
400 and 410 are right, anjukhamar.
Reply 4
Having kinda gone over this with the teacher... I don't think I've done so well. I'll be trés annoyed if I get less than a C though :frown:
Reply 5
I think I got 400 and 410. When that road was closed did anyone get a path which only included like 3 verticies? I was really tired as I got about 30 minutes sleep the night before and missed the very last part of the last question where it asked us to work out the maximum profit that could be made by the company. Did anyone else get 20/20 for the amount of each box of chocolates. I also missed the part where you had to draw an Eulerian graph with 10 edgs and 6 verticies but I think it was supposed to be a square with a cross in the middle with triangle things on two opposite sides

Other than that I found it quite easy

Latest