Turn on thread page Beta

which celebrity do you hate the most? watch

ReputationRep:
    I was wondering which celebrity (/celebrities) gets on your nerves the most. If you could add an emcriminating picture aswell lol.

Personally I hate Simon Amstell, the guy who presents Popworld on T4. I can't stand him (attitude, looks, voice - yuk!). On another note, I hate "celebrity love island". Its so cheap and tacky lol.

http://www.chortle.co.uk/comics/pics100/samstell2.jpg

ReputationRep:
    I hate most of them....britney spears for being a slut?Jordan etc etc

ReputationRep:
    all of them

ReputationRep:
    The Olsen twins. They're so sickly sweet, appear in films/tv where one of them is the oh-so-popular one and the other the sporty alternative one. They have absolutely no talent and if they weren't blonde, they wouldn't be as popular. Plus, they look like malnourished 12 year olds.

ReputationRep:
    Britney Spears def

ReputationRep:
    Paris Hilton annoys me a bit, but Hilary Duff really gets on my nerves ><

ReputationRep:
    Abi Titmuss

ReputationRep:
    Jimmy Carr is cringeworthy. His comedy has become very stale very quickly... probably because he's hosting everything but Countdown and Big Brother on Channel 4 :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    michael jackson big time.
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Where to start really..

..out of the people already mention in the thread I hate Jimmy Car and Paris Hilton.
    Then there is Jordan/Katrie Price...can't stand her, and Johnny Vagas.

I also hate anyone who starts to be called a celebrity for no real reason at all other than through someone they know...like Rebecca Loos...I mean she is doing all the 'Celebrity' programmes now, but who is she and what has she done? She knew David Beckham. If that qualifies you to be a celebrity, then we nealry all are as just about all of us are only a couple of links away from a celebrity of one sort or another.

I'm sure my lsit is much longer...but I'll leave it at that for now.

ReputationRep:
    Jodi Marsh. She's a wannabe Jordan. 'nuf said.

ReputationRep:
    Nick Knowles. hehe even though he does loads of good charity stuff he just REALLy irritates me for some reason

ReputationRep:
    The ones that are made celebrities for pathetic reasons.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by magicgate)
    I was wondering which celebrity (/celebrities) gets on your nerves the most. If you could add an emcriminating picture aswell lol.

Personally I hate Simon Amstell, the guy who presents Popworld on T4. I can't stand him (attitude, looks, voice - yuk!). On another note, I hate "celebrity love island". Its so cheap and tacky lol.

http://www.chortle.co.uk/comics/pics100/samstell2.jpg
    I don't hate anyone, I don't think, but I definitely don't hate Simon Amstell. He's an absolute legend. I've sat through hours of **** music just for his presenting, heck, I even watched The Morning After Show. Now go away.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sexysax)
    Abi Titmuss
    :ditto: and also Rebecca Loos. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Ok, Michael is gonna hate me for this but Ben Stiller has got to be the most annoying person ever

ReputationRep:
    Nicky

hehe

unfunny poo head

toilet

these are just a few, i will keep adding

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jump)
    =0 have you not seen Zoolander?
    that is the one film that I actually like... and only because I like Owen Wilson

ReputationRep:
    Somebody had better back me up on Simon Amstell :|

ReputationRep:
    50 cent

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 19, 2005
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.