The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I hate most of them....britney spears for being a slut?Jordan etc etc
Reply 2
all of them
The Olsen twins. They're so sickly sweet, appear in films/tv where one of them is the oh-so-popular one and the other the sporty alternative one. They have absolutely no talent and if they weren't blonde, they wouldn't be as popular. Plus, they look like malnourished 12 year olds.
Reply 4
Britney Spears def
Paris Hilton annoys me a bit, but Hilary Duff really gets on my nerves ><
Reply 6
Abi Titmuss
Reply 7
Jimmy Carr is cringeworthy. His comedy has become very stale very quickly... probably because he's hosting everything but Countdown and Big Brother on Channel 4 :rolleyes:
michael jackson big time.
Where to start really..

..out of the people already mention in the thread I hate Jimmy Car and Paris Hilton.
Then there is Jordan/Katrie Price...can't stand her, and Johnny Vagas.

I also hate anyone who starts to be called a celebrity for no real reason at all other than through someone they know...like Rebecca Loos...I mean she is doing all the 'Celebrity' programmes now, but who is she and what has she done? She knew David Beckham. If that qualifies you to be a celebrity, then we nealry all are as just about all of us are only a couple of links away from a celebrity of one sort or another.

I'm sure my lsit is much longer...but I'll leave it at that for now.
Reply 10
Jodi Marsh. She's a wannabe Jordan. 'nuf said.
Reply 11
Nick Knowles. hehe even though he does loads of good charity stuff he just REALLy irritates me for some reason :redface:
Reply 12
The ones that are made celebrities for pathetic reasons.
Reply 13
magicgate
I was wondering which celebrity (/celebrities) gets on your nerves the most. If you could add an emcriminating picture aswell lol.

Personally I hate Simon Amstell, the guy who presents Popworld on T4. I can't stand him (attitude, looks, voice - yuk!). On another note, I hate "celebrity love island". Its so cheap and tacky lol.

http://www.chortle.co.uk/comics/pics100/samstell2.jpg

I don't hate anyone, I don't think, but I definitely don't hate Simon Amstell. He's an absolute legend. I've sat through hours of **** music just for his presenting, heck, I even watched The Morning After Show. Now go away.
Reply 14
sexysax
Abi Titmuss

:ditto: and also Rebecca Loos. :mad:
Ok, Michael is gonna hate me for this but Ben Stiller has got to be the most annoying person ever
Reply 16
Nicky

hehe

unfunny poo head

toilet

these are just a few, i will keep adding :biggrin:
Jump
=0 have you not seen Zoolander?

that is the one film that I actually like... and only because I like Owen Wilson
Reply 18
Somebody had better back me up on Simon Amstell :|
Reply 19
50 cent

Latest

Trending

Trending