The Student Room Group

On average how many questions do you get right per University Challenge episode?

Poll

On average how many questions do you get right per University Challenge episode?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
over 9000
Reply 2
About 6. That was sad about that guy from Christs!
Reply 3
You didn't give an option for more than ten...
Where's the "0" option? :awesome:
Reply 5
More than 10...
Reply 6
I don't count the questions but i keep score (10 for starters, 5 for bonuses, obviously).

I typically get around 140 points. Lowest was around 80 and highest was 190-200 I think.
More than 10... If there are a few good starter for 10s and then 3 lesser questions on a subject that you know well, it's easy to get loads right. :smile:
_Andrew_
About 6. That was sad about that guy from Christs!

What was that?
:no:

i get negative points...
Reply 10
I was sorry to see that about Charles Blackham.

The amount of points i get depends on the round and the question selection. I got quite a few tonight, there were some nice bonus rounds.
dmae
over 9000

Wow, you're awesome!

I usually get 1 or 2.
On average about 3.
I normally get somewhere around 50% of the combined scores of the two teams. This evening I got a few more than that.
I've never really bothered to count.
If the music round is on classical music I usually get them all right, as generally they only seem to ask for the composer.
The contemporary music questions are much harder, you often have to recall the album name/ year it was recorded.
Like 1 or 2. The guy from Emanuel College was incredible!
Reply 16
Kickflip

Where's my option for white supremacy? :mad:
Srsly though, 1 or 2.
Reply 17
2/3 that I actually know, occasionally some more if I'm guessing.
I usually get a minimum of six or seven and I think my highest is in the region of 14-15.
Reply 19
Like 4 or 5, I like it best when I get ones they don't get though (which sometimes happens).

Quick Reply

Latest