The Student Room Group

CRGS/KEGS admissions

Scroll to see replies

Ulugbek
yes me too! Lol i had an interview with headmaster for like 10mins and then Dr Jones and then had a tour too. Then 2 days after they sent me an email that i got a place, but they told me the minimum requirment was 3 As and 2 Bs? Lol

Well done! My requirement is higher because I didn't originally get in, I'm on the waiting list, which means I can only get in if I get 5 or more A*. Once again, well done! :biggrin:
Reply 21
LittleMissCurious
Well done! My requirement is higher because I didn't originally get in, I'm on the waiting list, which means I can only get in if I get 5 or more A*. Once again, well done! :biggrin:

:O u originally didnt get in? And 5 A*s dam seriously good luck :smile: , and do u live at colchester or your boarding?
Ulugbek
:O u originally didnt get in? And 5 A*s dam seriously good luck :smile: , and do u live at colchester or your boarding?

No, because you can either get in, get on the waiting list, or not get in at all. I'm on the waiting list, which means that I can get a place if there's some movement, depending on my GCSE results. I'm going to try and get 5 A*s, cos I really want to get in! Thank you :smile: I live in Colchester, so I'm not boarding.
Reply 23
LittleMissCurious
No, because you can either get in, get on the waiting list, or not get in at all. I'm on the waiting list, which means that I can get a place if there's some movement, depending on my GCSE results. I'm going to try and get 5 A*s, cos I really want to get in! Thank you :smile: I live in Colchester, so I'm not boarding.

ohhhhh well good luck i hope you get in :smile: , and hopefully will see you there in september, whats your name?
Ulugbek
ohhhhh well good luck i hope you get in :smile: , and hopefully will see you there in september, whats your name?

Thank you :smile: Yeah I hope I see you in September :smile: I don't reveal my name on TSR, but tell me yours and I'll pop over and say hi to you if I get in :smile:
Reply 25
LittleMissCurious
Thank you :smile: Yeah I hope I see you in September :smile: I don't reveal my name on TSR, but tell me yours and I'll pop over and say hi to you if I get in :smile:

Ahhh oryte lool, i am new to this so my name is same as username lol, i got fb if u wanna search me up lol, and yer hopefully i will see u then :smile:
Ulugbek
Ahhh oryte lool, i am new to this so my name is same as username lol, i got fb if u wanna search me up lol, and yer hopefully i will see u then :smile:

Haha ok :smile: Can I ask what subjects you're doing there?
Reply 27
LittleMissCurious
Haha ok :smile: Can I ask what subjects you're doing there?

sorry was busy revising for RS :/ eermm.. I picked economics, english lit and lang, history and further maths. Wbu?
Ulugbek
sorry was busy revising for RS :/ eermm.. I picked economics, english lit and lang, history and further maths. Wbu?

Well I want to do English Literature, History, Classics and French, but I doubt they'll have spaces for me in those exact subjects if I get a place, so it'll probably change :p: GCSEs going alright? Revising hard?
Reply 29
LittleMissCurious
Well I want to do English Literature, History, Classics and French, but I doubt they'll have spaces for me in those exact subjects if I get a place, so it'll probably change :p: GCSEs going alright? Revising hard?

I am revising like a madman lool the only subjects i am concerned about are history and law . :/ really hard to revise for and english is going to be annoying as well lool , i mean i was shocked when i got As in mock for eng, but still 3 exams :frown: lol the only thing that calms me down is the minimum requirment to get into colchester lool, wbu? Hows revision?
Ulugbek
I am revising like a madman lool the only subjects i am concerned about are history and law . :/ really hard to revise for and english is going to be annoying as well lool , i mean i was shocked when i got As in mock for eng, but still 3 exams :frown: lol the only thing that calms me down is the minimum requirment to get into colchester lool, wbu? Hows revision?

You'll be fine :smile: It's not fair that your requirement is only 3 As and 2 Bs! I could get that! But instead I have to get 5 A*s :angry: But yeah, cos I want those grades, I'm revising really hard. I can't wait till exams are over, I'm going to be so unbelievably happy :biggrin: Have you got English tomorrow?
Reply 31
LittleMissCurious
You'll be fine :smile: It's not fair that your requirement is only 3 As and 2 Bs! I could get that! But instead I have to get 5 A*s :angry: But yeah, cos I want those grades, I'm revising really hard. I can't wait till exams are over, I'm going to be so unbelievably happy :biggrin: Have you got English tomorrow?

Well thats the school's minimum requirment lol, and yes i've done english lit today and i found it oryte maybe an A in my pocket lol, hopefully. And i hope the rest of the exams go well , and then its :party: woooo lool.
Ulugbek
Well thats the school's minimum requirment lol, and yes i've done english lit today and i found it oryte maybe an A in my pocket lol, hopefully. And i hope the rest of the exams go well , and then its :party: woooo lool.

Not fair :frown: I did English Lit today too, thought it was great :biggrin: Hopefully an A*! Keep your fingers crossed for me, I need all the A*s I can get! :p: Haha yeah, I hope all my exams go as well as this one did! And then it's summer, WOOOO! :party2: :jive: :yeah: Haha :p: I guess we'll probably see each other at some point, even if I don't get into CRGS, cos the school where I've got a place is only down the road from CRGS, it's called Colchester County High School for Girls - it's a grammar school :smile: And I'll probably come across you on Facebook through mutual friends :wink:
Reply 33
LittleMissCurious
Not fair :frown: I did English Lit today too, thought it was great :biggrin: Hopefully an A*! Keep your fingers crossed for me, I need all the A*s I can get! :p: Haha yeah, I hope all my exams go as well as this one did! And then it's summer, WOOOO! :party2: :jive: :yeah: Haha :p: I guess we'll probably see each other at some point, even if I don't get into CRGS, cos the school where I've got a place is only down the road from CRGS, it's called Colchester County High School for Girls - it's a grammar school :smile: And I'll probably come across you on Facebook through mutual friends :wink:

Ahhh oryte, seriously best of luck in your gcses, dont worry you seem to be ambitious girl, so u should do fine and u will get in. And i did hear of CCHS, i seen the league table and its pretty high. Are you predicted all a*s ?
Ulugbek
Ahhh oryte, seriously best of luck in your gcses, dont worry you seem to be ambitious girl, so u should do fine and u will get in. And i did hear of CCHS, i seen the league table and its pretty high. Are you predicted all a*s ?

Thank you, I really hope so :smile: Well I'm predicted A*s in English Literature, English Language, French, German and Geography. For all the other subjects, my teachers said they would predict me an A but said I could get an A* :biggrin: What grades are you predicted?
Reply 35
LittleMissCurious
Thank you, I really hope so :smile: Well I'm predicted A*s in English Literature, English Language, French, German and Geography. For all the other subjects, my teachers said they would predict me an A but said I could get an A* :biggrin: What grades are you predicted?

Oooo i am predicted a* in maths and both english, law and history but its soo hard so i am not sure if i will get A*s lol but obviously i am hoping and praying for A*s lool.
Ulugbek
Oooo i am predicted a* in maths and both english, law and history but its soo hard so i am not sure if i will get A*s lol but obviously i am hoping and praying for A*s lool.

I'm sure you will! Good luck in all your exams, and I hope to see you next year :smile: Will let you know how I do :smile:
Reply 37
LittleMissCurious
I'm sure you will! Good luck in all your exams, and I hope to see you next year :smile: Will let you know how I do :smile:

yess thanks, same to you :smile: . When do u get your results back, coz i get mine like around mid august round 24th to 28th .
Ulugbek
yess thanks, same to you :smile: . When do u get your results back, coz i get mine like around mid august round 24th to 28th .

I get mine on the 24th August. Freaking out about it! :eek3:
Reply 39
LittleMissCurious
I get mine on the 24th August. Freaking out about it! :eek3:

ahhh lol dont worry about itt :smile: :woo: , well how did ur exams go? have u got any more left?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending